Starfinder Playlist

LFG 1 Player - LF Mon to Thurs Game (Sat Sun maybe) - NZDT AEST Time Zone - 5E Please

FG License: Paid STD.
    Time Zone: NZDT (UTC+13).
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Mon - Thurs, I could wriggle in a Sat or Sun game maybe, weekly game, 8:00pm(ish) NZDT start.
    Term: Mid to Long term campaign, happy with homebrew or module games.
    Voice: Which ever Voice and/or Video method.
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5E.
    Game System Experience: D&D 5E.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I feel I'm competent with FG, I've done my homework
    Character Type Preferred: I'm open, I don't gravitate to evil character types and while I have a few class/race characters in mind I'm flexable setting and group makeup dependant.
    About me: Relatively new to D&D but have invested myself into learning the core rules and exploring a few character concepts. Some amount of play time with Fantasy Grounds and I feel very comfortable driving the software. I'm 100% comfortable filling any role, melee, ranged or support and I'd say happy with any setting homebrew campaign or otherwise just give me a history and lore break down ect so I can immerse myself in the game play world. I think i would categorize myself as a 30% RP - 30% Exploration - 40% Combat type of player, I only lean that way because I'm very new to role play had haven't had enough time to find my footing. I'm really after a regular group to call home, one that has in and out of character humor and doesn't mind a few F-Bombs and jokes flung about with some bad rolls. The itch that is D&D has got me bad
    Last edited by OldKingCoel; April 16th, 2019 at 06:46.

Unfortunately the game times and dates don't suite my time zone

Bump: Hoping theres a game close to my time zone with the long weekend coming

Blog Entries
    Most GMs have more players applying to their games than they have spots for.
    You will have a lot more success if you regularly check the LFP posts by GMs and apply directly to them.
    Enjoy the long weekend - I am very much looking forward to it!

Well man i am thinking of running Curse of Strahd adventure. It's a gothic horror story. Game time would be 9:00am UTC+2 during the week. That i think would be evening for you. If interested pm me and we can talk

Thread Information