Starfinder Playlist

Adventures in Middle Earth 5e

Hello fellow Dungeon Masters/ Loremasters, I'M running Adventures in Middle Earth 5e Campaign. I am typing in all the books into my Campaign as of right now. I have all the PDF's for the game system. Need help to make it easier to use those files and character sheets. Has anyone already imported the files yet.

Welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry but we don’t allow sharing of copyright protected material on these forums - even if all parties have purchased the product, as this is still breaking copyright, unless you have permission from the copyright holder. Hence you won’t find shared files for AiME on these forums. But you will find a friendly community that is happy to help out with any questions, issues, customization assistance, etc. you may need.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

There are a couple of extensions out there, I unfortunately don't remember where I found them on these forums. They add skills and change some terminology. There are also ways of changing the decals and a couple of people have put together some nifty ways to make that easier, but again somewhere here on the forums. I just went through and copy/paste all the cultures, classes, backgrounds etc ... It took awhile cause the formatting doesn't seem to keep from the pdf's, so I went through and cleaned that up to make it easier to read. I exported each book into a module. All in all it went pretty fast, I did it off and on for two weekends and a bit during the week between them after work.

thank you for your help

how can i export the books into the module

Quote Originally Posted by LoremasterCBurke View Post
    how can i export the books into the module
    Enter the data into FG then use the module export functionality. Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...#Module_Export
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello ich suche immer noch Mitspieler für eine Rolemasterkampagne af Mittelerde

Thread Information