5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Friday,Saturday,Sunday PDT UST prefer Pathfinder

Fantasy Grounds License:Standard
    Time Zone:Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
    Availability:I'm available mostly around weekends. so Friday 1:00pm-12:00am, Saturday 1:00pm-12:00am, Sunday 1:00pm-9:00pm.
    Term I'm okay with anything on a biweekly to monthly basis at the moment, so long as game sessions take at least 2 hours and at most 4 hours for long term or modules. maybe 2 to 8 hours for a one shot
    Voice:The only voice chat program I use anymore is Discord

Game System Preference & Experience:I've played in a couple 5e games but I'm still fairly new to tabletop and Fantasy Grounds. I've been looking into pathfinder and am pretty interested in trying it out as a more complex rule set.

Preffered Character Type: I tend to play characters who are high damage dealers who occasionally dabble into a few non-combat utility type of abilities here and there (Mostly magic users of some variety). One of the reasons I want to play pathfinder is that I really want to play a gunslinger, and 5e's current gunslinger as a fighter archetype seems a bit lackluster.
    About Me:I'm a Socially Awkward college student, I like a game that has a healthy mix of combat and role play, I'm totally fine with out of character joking.

Blog Entries
    Hey Pinholindo

Check out the games running at FG Con https://www.fg-con.com/events/
    Lots of one shots.
    There are Pathfinder and Starfinder sessions and you will meet other players and GMs which can lead to longer term games.

Thread Information