FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The show only lasts an hour you know
    I count FOUR hours between now and May 1st.

Questions:
    1) Will there still be Free/Trial, Full License (single seat), Ultimate License (full table) levels?

2) Will FGU (FG 4.0.0) be a required upgrade to not get that differing versions error? ie. Will FG 3.x work with FG 4.x and vice versa?

3) Pricing including Upgrade from Ultimate. And will Kickstarter be able to do that?

4) I’m assuming the local game will be the same alias and firewall system we have now. Cloud-based will get rid of that. How does that effect content sharing? Will my books be unlocked in the cloud or will I have to be online and transfer info from my system to the players. Pricing? DLC type upgrade? Subscription?

5) Time frame. A month until Kickstarter starts. Ends a month later. Release date? A year? Sooner? Ready for beta now?
    Bryan Britt, a.k.a. Brynnan the High

Adventurers League Online, Local Coordinator for Fantasy Grounds
    Adventurers League Online, Quest of the Week DM Team

Ultimate License Holder, any license can play

1) Can all the material created for Fantasy Grounds Ultimate (tables, objects, characters, creatures) be easily imported into the Unity version?

Will there still be standard and ultimate licenses with ultimate still being able to host unlicensed players?

Is this going to have a one-time pricing option? It may be a foolish question, but i need to know that FGU won't be limited to a subscription.

Are there any plans to create a way to find groups or players besides using the forum or discord?

Quote Originally Posted by graziano.girelli View Post
    1) Can all the material created for Fantasy Grounds Ultimate (tables, objects, characters, creatures) be easily imported into the Unity version?
    Everything that currently works in FG will work in FGU
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

will we get a preview of the pledge levels and rewards ahead of time, I'm a disable vet and on a budget but I plan on pledging and need to know what I need.

Blog Entries
    Are any current commercially available rulesets going to be deprecated in FGU (or stated another way - are any going to remain only as FGC products and not make the jump to FGU)?
    Custom (choose your own four words) aliases possible?
    Different color schemes for dice?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Brynnan View Post
    5) Time frame. A month until Kickstarter starts. Ends a month later. Release date? A year? Sooner? Ready for beta now?

BETA? I volunteer as tribute

Any plans to support iOS or Android, maybe just character and dice at first?

Thread Information