5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Tactical Maps Reincarnated: Why so many updates?

It seems every time I fire up Fantasy Grounds there is an "un-announced" update for the Tactical Maps Revisited module. I think there has been like 5-6 updates since I have purchased this module, and no apparent changes to it. It is just a bunch of images; no stories, NPCs, items, spells, or other handouts that have errata to be fixed.
    So why so many updates when nothing appears to change?

The most recent one is probably due to this: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...in-the-library

And other updates are usually mentioned in the Tuesday release notes available in the City Hall forum.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

There are three changes that I'm aware of. The first was because I changed the way the module was put together to make it easier to link the maps to the companion product Adventure Atlas. By doing so I inadvertently made the module 5e only where it had previously been available in any ruleset. Once this was discovered a change was made to make it available in any ruleset but an error crept into that process and so it was changed again.

So whilst to the user it is like the duck above the surface but under the water it's been paddling like hell.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

thanks for doing that change much appreciated

also is the Adventure atlas out yet and is is it going to released in the fantasy grounds store or on The DM's Guild?
    Last edited by hawkwind; April 4th, 2019 at 19:00.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    thanks for doing that change much appreciated

also is the Adventure atlas out yet and is is it going to released in the fantasy grounds store or on The DM's Guild?
    Oh, right. It isn't out yet is it.

I assume the store; I think that the pdf is already on DMsguild.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

OK, thanks for the clarification on this Zacchaeus and Trenloe!

Thread Information