DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Is it possible to create an effect/action to roll a skill check vs target DC

HI Guys,

Is it possible to add a action on my actions tab that will roll a Acrobatics check against my targets CMD as a DC that will show success/fail in the combat log?

Thanks much,

Not without an extension, unfortunately.
    Not aware of any that do that, although it would be pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Not without an extension, unfortunately.
    Not aware of any that do that, although it would be pretty cool!
    Actually, I am working on it, see here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post456077 and the teaser image

But the process is staggering at the moment because I defend my thesis soon (TM) and I need to search for a new job and flat then etc. But it looks to be a straightforward coding, just a "copy&paste" of the existing save DC thing but with skills instead

Until kelrugem finishes his thesis you can set up a cmb attack in either weapon or spell and have this cmb = acrobatics.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    But the process is staggering at the moment because I defend my thesis soon (TM) and I need to search for a new job and flat then etc.
    Perhaps we can help? Put out a call for volunteers from the kobolds and kender among us? The kobolds can help you defend your thesis, and the kender can help you relocate all your stuff...

I'm also sure we can find an ogre to give you a job referral.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Perhaps we can help? Put out a call for volunteers from the kobolds and kender among us? The kobolds can help you defend your thesis, and the kender can help you relocate all your stuff...

I'm also sure we can find an ogre to give you a job referral.
    hehe, sure, sounds like a solid plan

Thread Information