Back our Kickstarter Campaign going on Now

Thread: Base HP Box

Base HP Box

Hi all

I wanted to share some little extension with you, one of my players did it (xBzGrumpyCat but he normally doesn't write here and he gave me the permission to upload it)

This extension adds an additional HP box in your character sheet (see the attached image). This box is just a reference field for the actual maximal hitpoints without buffs and debuffs etc and it is not automated, so, only for manually manipulation The idea behind it: Often one has e.g. a CON buff or debuff and this does affect the HP, too. So one has to change the actual hitpoints in the HP box. But when the buff or debuff is over one has to adjust the HP again and it may happen that one doesn't think about that (e.g. the gaming session ends with a fight and a rest, so the start of the next session would be a rest and then one may already have forgotten that there was some change in the HP box). One could use the Temp box but temporary hit points can not be healed, so when they are lost they are lost and not respected by the heal button (When I understood it correctly (?) )

Our group uses this box as a reference field to check whether one has the correct amount of hit points at the moment but, as I said, it is not connected (yet) with the automated change of HP by leveling a class, it has to be adjusted manually

Feel free to use and to change it

Best wishes,

Kelrugem
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 6th, 2019 at 18:14.

I just replaced the .ext file It is only a minor change: In the db.xml file of your campaign the value of the base hp box is now displayed under the "<hp> [...] </hp>" section of the characters as the other values of the HP stuff

Thread Information