5E Character Create Playlist

Spell list doesn't compress for Paladins or Bards.

Hi,

After preparing spells as a Cleric in 5e, then switching to "Mode: Combat" on the Actions tab. This will compress the spell list to only show the prepared spells.
    This does not however seem to happen for at least Bards and Paladins. Switching to "Mode: Combat" does not shrink the list. Instead this shows all the spells available, with a star next to the prepared ones.

This is fine for the lower levels, but as players move up and more and more higher levels of spells become available. The scrolling will eventually become considerable and the actions tab cluttered during combat.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

It does. Make sure that you have a number in the 'prepared' box in the Power Group for spells. Sounds like that has been removed in your case or the character hasn't been correctly set up (FG should add that in automatically). Any number will do; it doesn't need to correspond with the actual number prepared.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You were right, there was a missing number from the Power Group, adding a number in there did the trick (put in 1 for now), thanks a bunch!
    Couldn't help but think I might have missed something as it was working elsewhere. Spend far more time working on DM stuff than character sheets so doesn't surprise me.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Thread Information