FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    1) if you’re getting script errors then try recreating the issue in a new campaign without any extensions enabled. Script errors are 99% likely to be caused by old/incompatible extensions.
    2) In your test campaign enable one extension at a time and test - see which extension is causing the issue. Check that extension's thread for any updates or reported issues.
    3) Make sure you have updated all of your extensions - community extensions don’t automatically update, *you* have to check the extensions you use for any updates and reported issues. I suggest you subscribe to the threads for extensions you use so that you get alerted of any new info.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    2) In your test campaign enable one extension at a time and test - see which extension is causing the issue. Check that extension's thread for any updates or reported issues.
    It could also be
    a.) a combination of one or more extension "clashing" causing the issue - if you found the extension causing the issue, test again with only that one extension turned on; and and if the issue doesn't appear, try to find which other extensions you need to turn on again to replicate the issue.
    b.) more than one extension might cause the issue - if you found the extension causing the issue, keep testing the rest of them with the "culprit" turned off and see if the issue comes up.
    Just a thought.
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

First of all I would recommend you to update your Savage Worlds Deluxe (SWD) ruleset. The latest version is v4.8.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Hi All,
    I updated to the latest version and then went through the extensions and I found one that was causing the problem. Im at work this lovely Saturday so I can't check the name but it was a map layer enhancement extension. I haven't used it much so I think I'll just drop it instead of updating it and see if it will work. One thing I noticed is that my NPC maker extension disappeared after the update. I can still see it in the folder it it doesn't show up as an option when I start up fantasy grounds. Is it not compatible with the latest version of SWD? Thanks for all the advice and help!

Quote Originally Posted by Uetha Taylos View Post
    One thing I noticed is that my NPC maker extension disappeared after the update. I can still see it in the folder it it doesn't show up as an option when I start up fantasy grounds. Is it not compatible with the latest version of SWD?
    A quick check of the NPC maker extension thread (last post) will give you the answer.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks everyone for the input and advice!

Thread Information