STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 27 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    Anyway, I understand that it is a deliberate decision, but the card looks weird with the high edge so close to the top. Thanks for your work, and if you allow me one last doubt, I'll throw it. The ruleset will be updated by you or is there some kind of contractual agreement for x time?
    I understand what you mean with the character sheet (which is the name the 'player card' goes by), and we might reconsider into making it appear more window-like. I'll think about it and it's probably not something that I will look into until I start working with the advanced players guide.

The module is made and updated by my company, Pixeldiet. We're planning on working with and supporting the module for a very long time. The company has been running for about 8 years and we've been playing Symbaroum since even before it was released (I think I'm noted as a playtester in the Swedish rulebook). I'm a huge fan of Symbaroum (I own all of the books), I personally know the authors of it, and I have three groups that I GM in. We're not stopping updates for this module for a very long time Hopefully you should see a lot more Symbaroum modules appearing in Fantasy Grounds in the future.

Cheers,
    Simon

Thanks for considering what I said. Sincerely you have sold me your product, until yesterday I thought about returning it but seeing your passion for symbaroum, I will definitely stay and see how it grows. Without a doubt, another adventure would be great! cof cof the copper crown ...

Edit: the passive of two handed force rank 1 that gives 1d12 to the attack instead of 10, does not work correctly.
    Dont working autoscale grid whit CT tokens.
    Last edited by vyruxx; April 15th, 2019 at 15:37.

A few questions from someone unfamiliar with the product line...

How does this FG product map out to real-world products?

Is there something free / low cost that I can look at to decided if the settings / rules are actually of interest to me?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Thank you, damned, that was damned good of you

Letting you know Top, Frialigan (the company that Symbaroum's devs are now a part of) often have late pledge options open up for their kickstarters.

So if you like what you see/play it might be worth visiting this kickstarter that just concluded later and seeing if they have opened up late pledges

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...er-of-darkness
    Last edited by lostsanityreturned; April 16th, 2019 at 04:06.

Hey guys,

v1.03 is pushed to SW and should be upcoming on the development branch.

Fixes:
    * Discreet was not working correctly for newly created characters, this has been fixed.
    * Weapon type for the crossbow is now correctly set to the crossbow type.
    * Only weapons show the magical weapon tag in equipment reference window.
    * All NPC abilities/traits should now correctly convert die rolls into actual numbers.
    * NPC Weapon damage can now be drag-and-dropped from the CT.
    * Twin attack novice's defense is now correctly applied. This fix included changing around a bit how weapons modifies defense, which is a good preparation for a lot of future features. NOTE: You *need* to have the weapons correctly marked as main hand / offhand.

On a sidenote: I've thought about maybe having a checkbox or something for each weapon to mark wether or not they are actually wielded. Since that could make it a lot easier for the players to change that around in mid combat rather than having to click on edit and multiple times push the worn-type selector. Feedback on this is appriciated.

I've also gained access to the wiki so a start on the user manual should be up soon!

Also now the first part of the user manual is up:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...haracter_Sheet

I will try to get in the other parts during the day if I can. Also if you guys have any questions or if there's anything missing from the user manual, please let me know here and I'll make sure to go through it deeper and explain better!

Thanks!
    Simon

Thanks, lostsanityreturned, I will keep an eye on it should I elect dig in on the rules. I am liking what I see thus far, a tad worried about the amount of lore one needs to learn, but on the other hand I like how the system flows with the setting

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    Thanks, lostsanityreturned, I will keep an eye on it should I elect dig in on the rules. I am liking what I see thus far, a tad worried about the amount of lore one needs to learn, but on the other hand I like how the system flows with the setting

I am new to the system/setting myself. One major benefit of a darker/grimmer setting like this is the players aren't necessarily expected to know everything about it which gives us as GMs the excuse of being vaguer or "mysterious" -grins-

This said, there is so much left unknown even after reading the books -laughs-

Thread Information