STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 27 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Simpe View Post
    Hi guys, here are the patch notes for v 1.02 which has been sent to SmiteWorks for updating the module. Also I have a question - anyone of you know how to get access to the wiki so that I can add/update our user manual there in the future?
    You'll have to ask SW or one of the forum mods. They are the only ones (mostly) that can edit the wiki.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpe View Post
    Also I have a question - anyone of you know how to get access to the wiki so that I can add/update our user manual there in the future?
    Email SmiteWorks and ask them to give you access.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks guys! I've mailed them and asked for access

Salute to your active involvement in this ruleset. I can't wait for the real books to arrive, go through them over a weekend and get the ruleset with the next paycheck
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thanks Valyar! I hope you like it

It is a wonky set of rules to be working with but I love it regardless for some unknown reason (probably the art and setting)

I look forward to picking up Symbaroum on FG when the ruleset is a little more mature (hopefully I will have actual physical books and not be running from PDFs by then too )

Glad to hear it Yes the rules are indeed wonky! There are a lot of exceptions and a lot of things that have quite unique functionality, but that's also one of the beauties of it in my eyes!

I think most of the more important bugs are pretty much ironed out now, wait a couple of weeks and the user manual should be up and useable together with some more handy features! I actually find the ruleset easier to work with rather than the physical book because of how fast/easy it is to lookup traits/abilities/mystic powers. Makes it sooo much easier.

Cheers,
    Simon

I don't think I would have issues running it. But some of my players still get confused with elements of 5e in FG so I wouldn't want to push my luck

Hi, very interested in the symboum ruleset, but I would like to ask what level of automation is right now. The combat tracker, autodamage, etc

I searched this thread and Trello but failed to see mention of any problems with the Discreet attribute. It does not remember the value upon entering it and defaults back to 10. You also can not temporarily modify it through "CTRL+Mouse Wheel" like you can all the others.

Thread Information