DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 27 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Simpe View Post
    Hey Arion,

Yes just rolling your armor doesn't really do anything other than just roll your armor.

Your armor is automatically rolled for you when the GM double-clicks the attacks of an NPC. The resulting value of the enemy attack value minus the armor roll should then be withdrawn from the players health. Is this not what's happening?

Hope this helps,
    Simon
    Ah, i was under the impression that all rolls were made by players and that the attacks and damages of the enemy were fixed numbers?

EDIT: I have just tested it and the GM can "roll" from the fixed damage number of the NPC. I think it would be much better if the player rolled that from their Armour dice and deducted it from the fixed damage value of the enemy.
    Last edited by Arion; April 5th, 2019 at 10:54.

The problem is that the npcs can have a variety of different attacks so it's currently impossible to know what to roll against. In the future this might change but the implementation for that is a big nut to crack.

On mobile so sorry for being brief

Quote Originally Posted by Simpe View Post
    The problem is that the npcs can have a variety of different attacks so it's currently impossible to know what to roll against. In the future this might change but the implementation for that is a big nut to crack.

On mobile so sorry for being brief
    Thanks for letting me know. Maybe a tick box on the NPC in the combat tracker for the GM to mark the "default" attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. Maybe a tick box on the NPC in the combat tracker for the GM to mark the "default" attack?
    Yes something like that is what I want... But you also have traits, abilities, artifacts etc that does damage so it quickly escalates unfortunately

Good work, I dare say this is gonna be grand for the Symbaroum community.

Simpe, don't burn yourself out.

Thanks Anselo I've been a professinoal game developer for 12 years so fortunately I've learned to juggle work, stress, fun and relaxing! I'm at the final boss in Sekiro so I need some relax-time with FG-development because that boss is so stressful that it hurts

Cheers,
    Simon

The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Love the ruleset so far! I've had the chance to connect and interact with the ruleset as a player and I'm looking forward to buying the ruleset next month.

I did notice an omission in the book though. The Thug and Witchhunter archtypes for the Rogue are listed and exist, but they don't have any content other than the flavor text. Any chance of getting that fixed?

Hi Brent!

I'm glad you like it! We're patching the development branch today so a lot of fixes is coming up.

You sent that just in time! We're fixing it now just in time for the patch!

Thanks!
    Simon

Hi guys, here are the patch notes for v 1.02 which has been sent to SmiteWorks for updating the module. Also I have a question - anyone of you know how to get access to the wiki so that I can add/update our user manual there in the future?

Cheers,
    Simon

Symbaroum Ruleset v 1.02 Patch notes:

Fix for shield fighter 1 not correctly upgrading the damage in the main hand (must be single handed or short).
    Two handed force 3 had the wrong tag for penetrating armor.
    Alternative damage (the trait) functionality implemented
    Updated ritual button
    Information has been added to the Map pins that were missing information
    Character sheet and its equipment are now updated more frequently.
    Fixed so that shield fighter and other defensive abilities now correctly checks ability skill level.
    Novice/adept/master can only be clicked when modify is enabled
    Crossbow is now a pickeable weapon.
    Effects get their ability level put on them from the action-effect button. Effects also propagate those levels.
    Sixth sense vigilant for accurate is now correctly on novice.
    Sixth sense novice does not apply to throwing weapons.
    Two-handed force now works correctly again.
    Marksman Novice is now implemented.
    Blessed shield bugfix for skill-level.
    Bugfix for tooltip application for some of the weapon modifiers.
    Changing ability levels now updates equipments.
    Attribute scores on the character sheet is now colored depending on if they are positive or negative.
    Contacts-trait now allow a custom string.
    Added pregenerated characters to the promised land.
    Character portrait now has a frame.
    Weapon modifiers that modifies defense are now properly applied (like balanced etc).
    Armors now have the default modifier of impeding applied.
    Items (anything) can now be dropped to player equipment.
    Fixed bug with Witchhunter and Thug archetypes not showing their text correctly.
    Changed font type for the reference manual.
    Fixed some textual errors in the reference manual.

The User Manual is underway and should hopefully start making it up to the wiki shortly!

Thread Information