FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 21 of 27 First ... 111920212223 ... Last
    I know it'll be a while before the APG is done, but is there any chance we could add support for the Reinforced and Cumbersome qualities?

Checked on tables issue again today. Still doesn't work. Not possible to create custom tables that can be accessed from table list.

There is update that is not yet pushed to the FGC classic version of the program. The FGU is not production ready, and all rulesets are not fully working yet.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I'm gonna have to second the request to just let GM's input or override weapon and armor values however we see fit, instead of being hard-locked into the scripted formulas that try to automate every element of the ruleset. There are new abilities in the APG like Knife Play that change the To Hit attribute for a weapon. Mantle Dance adds an additional source of defense, as does Staff Fighting. There are the Reinforced and Cumbersome traits and Alchemical weapons with d12 damage dice. None of these can be accurately reflected in a statblock because I don't have the power to just bump a field by +/-1 or just type in a number/die. I don't know how difficult it is to code, but I would suggest adding two more item types: "Custom Armor" and "Custom Weapon" that ignore all the programmed modifiers.

Very much agree on allowing GM to mod these as with most (all?) other FG rulesets. If this is not allowed, I'll have to use MoreCore instead, which would be a real shame, since Symbaroum is, in my view, among the best system/settings out these days and having full support would be great.

@garrion_sw,

Just pushed an update to the Symbaroum ruleset in the FGU patch system to address start-up asset errors in FGU.

Regards,
    JPG

@Moon - can you push to the FGC main channel the latest version of the rulest? The one in FGU for example is newer version that contains patches and fixes to existing bugs.

It’s currently in the FGC Test channel. If Simpe gives the okay, we can push to Live on a Tuesday.

Regards,
    JPG

There is go from me

Thread Information