STAR TREK 2d20
Page 20 of 27 First ... 101819202122 ... Last
    Any update here?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hi Valyar,

My move is finished on Thursday next week. I've been trying to get in time for work on the module but unfortunately to no avail. At that point I will probably be without internet for a few days and once that's clear I can finally get back to my old routine and put down some hours into the module. So unfortunately I don't think that there will be any updates for at least another 2 weeks. I have managed to get some time into it but the issues are chaining around a bit and I haven't managed to get it into a stable state yet.

Sorry about this.

No sweat, ruleset works and I can host games.

There has been an update to the Symbaroum ruleset along with the FG 3.3.9 version, but I don't see anything in the patch notes. What has been fixed? The modifier box still adds to the die result instead of modifying the target number of the rolls for example.

There was a minor patch for FGU compatibility that was applied to most rulesets by me; that's probably what you saw.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I fixed a mobile internet and will work on a patch on sunday - so hopefully I can get a patch done then and get some of the more important fixes done!

Cheers,
    Simon

Hi all,

The patch for 1.10 has been delivered to SmiteWorks and hopefully you will see the updates in the test-branch as soon as possible.

Fixes:

Correctly applies advantages to attack actions.

Added a reference table library section where all the reference library tables now are located in. The old table library now correctly takes rollable tables.

Replaced the abilities button with correct icons, and the same for mystical traditions.

Crashfix for duplicating and editing NPC's.
    Fix for bad attribute values on players in CT.

Features:

Modifier stack now applies to all roll-targets instead of rolled dice.

Known bugs:

The icon for the reference table library uses the same icon as the table library. This will be patched as soon as possible.

Hope this makes things more stable!

Please let me know how it works out and any new bugs I introduced or that you can find.

Thanks,
    Simon

Hey,

Sadly, it seems this rule-set isn't in the festive sale, it might be worth considering putting this in the sale as although it's unlikely I'll run the game I would buy it in support of a non 5E product if it was a bit cheaper, £20 is quite expensive if one isn't planning to use it.

Either way, it's great to see a product like this.

I don't see any other threads addressing Unity bugs so I'll just post it here.

Upon launching the Symbaroum ruleset in Unity I get the following errors:

[1/1/2020 9:27:33 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing file. (Symbaroum) () ()
    [1/1/2020 9:27:33 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing file. (Symbaroum) () ()
    [1/1/2020 9:27:34 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Unable to load file. (Symbaroum) (graphics/fonts/Rosetta - Skolar Latin Pro Bold.otf) (graphics/fonts/Rosetta - Skolar Latin Pro Bold.otf)
    [1/1/2020 9:27:35 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Unable to load file. (Symbaroum) (graphics/fonts/Rosetta - Skolar Latin Pro Bold.otf) (graphics/fonts/Rosetta - Skolar Latin Pro Bold.otf)
    [1/1/2020 9:27:35 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Unable to load file. (Symbaroum) (graphics/fonts/Rosetta - Skolar Latin Pro.otf) (graphics/fonts/Rosetta - Skolar Latin Pro.otf)
    [1/1/2020 9:27:35 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Unable to load file. (Symbaroum) (graphics/fonts/Rosetta - Skolar Latin Pro.otf) (graphics/fonts/Rosetta - Skolar Latin Pro.otf)
    [1/1/2020 9:27:35 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Unable to load file. (Symbaroum) (graphics/fonts/Font Bureau - BentonSans-Regular.otf) (graphics/fonts/Font Bureau - BentonSans-Regular.otf)
    [1/1/2020 9:27:35 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Unable to load file. (Symbaroum) (graphics/fonts/Font Bureau - BentonSans-Regular.otf) (graphics/fonts/Font Bureau - BentonSans-Regular.otf)
    [1/1/2020 9:27:35 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Unable to load file. (Symbaroum) (graphics/fonts/Rosetta - Skolar Latin Pro Italic.otf) (graphics/fonts/Rosetta - Skolar Latin Pro Italic.otf)
    [1/1/2020 9:27:35 AM] [WARNING] font: Missing TTF tag for (record_header) in ruleset (Symbaroum) (fonts.xml)
    [1/1/2020 9:27:35 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Unable to load file. (Symbaroum) (graphics/fonts/Rosetta - Skolar Latin Pro Italic.otf) (graphics/fonts/Rosetta - Skolar Latin Pro Italic.otf)
    [1/1/2020 9:27:35 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Unable to load file. (Symbaroum) (graphics/fonts/Rosetta - Skolar Latin Pro Bold.otf) (graphics/fonts/Rosetta - Skolar Latin Pro Bold.otf)
    [1/1/2020 9:27:36 AM] [WARNING] icon: Could not find image file. (Symbaroum) (base.xml) (graphics/icons/Ruins.jpg)
    [1/1/2020 9:27:36 AM] [WARNING] icon: Could not find image file. (Symbaroum) (base.xml) (graphics/sidebar/button_blank.png)
    [1/1/2020 9:27:36 AM] [WARNING] icon: Could not find image file. (Symbaroum) (base.xml) (graphics/sidebar/button_blank_down.png)
    [1/1/2020 9:27:36 AM] [WARNING] icon: Could not find image file. (Symbaroum) (base.xml) (graphics/sidebar/button_blank.png)
    [1/1/2020 9:27:36 AM] [WARNING] icon: Could not find image file. (Symbaroum) (base.xml) (graphics/sidebar/button_blank_down.png)

The ruleset does go ahead and launch, but there are several font alignment issues where the text does not fit inside the perimeters designated for it in the sheets. Most of the forms have at least 1 issue with this but the worst offenders are the character sheet, the NPC sheet, and the CT.

Thanks and have a great New Year.

Thread Information