STAR TREK 2d20
Page 19 of 27 First ... 91718192021 ... Last
    There is one very annoying and critical bug:
    • Defense rolls from Character Sheet's "Equipment" section are not taking into account the content of the Modifier box. The modifier stays unconsumed.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpe View Post
    Hey guys,

ProfDogg - I've tried to reproduce this on latest build but can't seem to do it. There was some extensive changes as to how this was done recently, could you please verify that it works correctly in the 1.091 version?

Grimm01: Thank you, I'll look into and fix that for the rolls as well! Strange that it didn't work for both.
    Still doing it (again, just for this one PC entry). I can't figure out the cause so I basically did a workaround by just sticking the Boon entries into the Notes tab. Now the only entries I have are the vanilla Abilities from the corebook and one Ability I translated that seems to stick if I don't add anything new into the field.

Hey guys,

Valyar - will be looking into that as soon as I can. That shouldn't be too hard to fix, I think!
    ProfDogg - Hmmm, maybe there is something that has been screwed up with that player entry in the database? Does it still happen with a newly created character?

I'm having that same issue with new characters being created. Still not certain what the cause is. I'll be working through it before next session again. New question: I'm adding in Knife Play from APG. How do I get the Knives I add in to automatically use Quick instead of Accurate. I'm not sure how Sixth Sense works for bows and Vigilance but I was just going to "copy' that.

Hey guys,

Finally stuff at work has slowed down so I can focus a bit on this.

I've started working on the modifier box for all the rolls and implemented it. Just needs some testing and then I'll put it into the next patch.
    I've also fixed the issue about copied npc's bugging out when you try to set them to be modifyable.

ProofDogg: I will try to get to your issue before next patch (which is early next week), but without a solid repro-case it might be hard for me to identify and solve the bug. I'll try my very best though!

Cheers,
    Simon

Hi! Any informations about the release of the advanced player guide?

Hi,

Sorry no new progress on the apg. I've been buzy with selling my apartment and moving - something that came up suddenly and will probably be done in about a month. I have some fixes that are done that I want to patch the ruleset with but unfortunately there was a few more things that I discovered was broke while implementing them. Hopefully I'll get some time during the next week or so since it'll be a little bit of an air there unless we get access to the new apartment.

Sorry about that,
    Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Simpe View Post
    Hi,

Sorry no new progress on the apg. I've been buzy with selling my apartment and moving - something that came up suddenly and will probably be done in about a month. I have some fixes that are done that I want to patch the ruleset with but unfortunately there was a few more things that I discovered was broke while implementing them. Hopefully I'll get some time during the next week or so since it'll be a little bit of an air there unless we get access to the new apartment.

Sorry about that,
    Simon
    Ok thanks. I was thinking about begin to work on Karvosti but for the NPS I think I will wait apg.

One question and maybe a bug:

1. How to configure the Exceptional Attribute ability so it is taken into account by the ruleset? I see NPCs that have it configured but I see no way to do it when creating custom NPC.

Maybe bug:
    When I drag and drop Exceptional Attribute ability on NPC it is created three times instead of one.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Loving this ruleset! A few problems, but the only showstopper for me. I need to generate lot of random table rolls and the tables seem to be quite buggy. It does allow creation of a rollable table, but after creating it, no red globe icon appear on it and, once closed, it can never be opened again. Before closing it, dragging the red icon to the hotkey bar does work, so it seems like a minor bug where the icon needs to show up before and after the table is saved.

Thanks!

Edit: normal tables also can never be accessed after creating them: FYI. The red icon always does show on the info card, but never shows in the table list. Clicking on any created table entry name or blank box where icon should be opens nothing.
    Last edited by AKB; October 14th, 2019 at 12:17.

Thread Information