STAR TREK 2d20
Page 18 of 27 First ... 81617181920 ... Last
    For the defense you ask the player to apply modifier and roll defense from the character sheet. The current implementation does not provide automation on the defense rolls.
    There are some user guides in the Wiki (scroll down to Symbaroum): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...hp/User_Guides
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    For the defense you ask the player to apply modifier and roll defense from the character sheet. The current implementation does not provide automation on the defense rolls.
    There are some user guides in the Wiki (scroll down to Symbaroum): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...hp/User_Guides
    Ah, got it. I was reading through this forum and thought it did have automation from what I was seeing. That's easy enough then... Thank you...

Pre-gens and armor (minor errata)

Playtesting here and just realized that the pre-gen Ansel is wearing a Blessed Robe but it's not reflecting the Flexible quality. Bartolom's does though so it looks like it's probably a error just in the entry for Ansel (missing its tag I assume).

Hey all,

Once again my notifications for this thread aren't working

Thanks for the bugs Valyar & ProfDogg. I know I tried pulling in character sheets into the CT and saw their stats correctly, maybe there's a corner-case that's not really working. I'll try to reproduce it tonight. Hopefully both of these should be fixed by next patch!

I'd also like to let you guys know that the Chronicle of the Copper Crown has now been released!

Blog Entries
    FYI, you only get one notification for new posts in a thread until you visit that thread while logged in. If you are not logged in, the forum will not know you visited

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you for the information LordEntrails, but I didn't get any message even after visiting the thread. The problem was that I didn't get any notification even after I've posted in this thread.

I've tried unsubscribe/resubscribe now so hopefully that should be improved (I saw your reply, so seems like it!).

Interesting problem I can't seem to quantify. I have one PC character whose Abilities & Powers occasionally "disappear". We start play on Monday so this isn't a case of the player screwing around and doing it by accident. I build all of the PCs into FG after they send me their builds so I can essentially audit them as I enter them. I have one character who every time I open it has at least one of his Abilities & Powers entries either disappear or go "blank" (i.e. the text disappears from the entry). It only does it from the entries I create (not the ones that get dropped and dragged from the main rulebook). I added several Boons and Burdens and one Ability from the Advanced Players Guide so I have 8 entries in that category box. I tried creating the entries in their respective categories (I put Boons and Burdens under Traits) so I could drop-and-drag but that seems to mess up the order worse and "force" one of the other entries out. So then I just built the entries from whole-cloth from within the Box but it is still not stable (but seems to "stick" better). Any suggestion or insight? Right now, I think it's stable but who knows the next time I open it...

Quote Originally Posted by Simpe View Post
    Symbaroum Ruleset v 1.02 Patch notes:

Fix for shield fighter 1 not correctly upgrading the damage in the main hand (must be single handed or short).
    This is still an issue in v 1.091
    It visually changes on the character sheet but the actual roll (when dragged and dropped or double clicked) is still as if you didn't have Shield Fighter (single handed 1d8 short 1d6).

Hey guys,

ProfDogg - I've tried to reproduce this on latest build but can't seem to do it. There was some extensive changes as to how this was done recently, could you please verify that it works correctly in the 1.091 version?

Grimm01: Thank you, I'll look into and fix that for the rolls as well! Strange that it didn't work for both.

When I clone a NPC with drag & drop in attempt to cut some time in prep, I am getting the following error when I lock/unlock
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/npc.lua"]:15: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information