DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 27 First ... 71516171819 ... Last
    I tested the last updates and here are the findings (unfortunately still bugs in CT), but I think the game is more or less playable now and I can plan for the Copper Crown.
    • Adding PC to CT generates the listed errors below, the stats are blank.
    • Adding NPC to CT also generates the errors below, but the stats are not blank and from the few test rolls I see they properly modify the attack/opposed rolls.
    • Links to abilities of NPC from CT open empty page.

I am not sure if the error is breaking anything or not.

Two small improvements that I can suggest, based on the recent testings:
    • Add reporting line if damage suffered by PC/NPC is above its Pain Threshold. Will be much easier and less things to follow.
    • Add two lines of small buttons numbered from -1 to -5 and +1 to +5 between the Modifiers box and the dice on the desktop. This will allow players to very quickly apply modifiers to a roll, rather than typing them manually each time. I know I can make modifiers and make them visible in the respective panel, but this is much much easier for players and GM. D&D 5e ruleset and Cthulhu have similar buttons.

Code:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/ability_list.lua"]:70: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/ability_list.lua"]:70: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Could not find minimize icon (minimized_char) in windowclass (charsheet)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Could not find minimize icon (minimized_char) in windowclass (charsheet)
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hi Valyar,

Can you confirm that this is on the latest TEST-branch?

Thanks,
    Simon

In my version, 1.09, I'm receiving the same error codes

Hi pauloralves,

Yes unfortunately it seems like my patch was not applied by SW so the 1.09b is not applied. I'm not sure why this happened but I've been in contact with SW in order for them to apply the new patch as soon as possible. I'm hoping that they'll patch it during monday!

Thanks,
    Simon

Despite the big update today, the ruleset was not patched.

Ruleset has been updated in patch, just now.
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

We are showing v1.091 in the files that we received from Simpe that lokiare pushed a couple hours ago. If they need to be further updated, Simpe can send us the latest files; and we'll get them pushed.

Regards,
    JPG

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for looking into this Moon Wizard & Ioklare!

Hopefully you guys should see version 1.091 now when starting the client and the CT issues should be resolved!

Thanks,
    Simon

Yes, we got the 1.091 and all looks good. I don't have time to test, but adding combatants and opening the links to the library is now working fine.
    I still see a PC stats as 0s in the CT and I don't remember if this was the normal behavior?

Alright, playing around with the ruleset bc I'm running a game in about 2 weeks... I've got a PC and one NPC opponent in the tracker. NPC has initiative. How does the NPC attack (i.e. how does the attack get generated from his entry so that the PC rolls defense)? Or does the PC roll defense from his sheet against the NPC? What button do I hit?

Symbaroum Sample combat.PNG

Thread Information