FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 15 of 27 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last
    stephan_: I have looked at the going-prone thing and looking at it, it's done inside the calculations for hps, and it's using the value that is calculated for the amount of toughness that's withdrawn from the player. And from what I have seen that is after armor is applied. This only goes for npc's though. Could you please verify?

Hm, it does indeed seem to work correctly at the moment. I'll let you know if I encounter something weird again though if you don't mind.

If you find an exact repro-case that would be awesome! It's probably a quirk somewhere that I missed!

Thanks!

Hi! I'm new so I'm sorry if someone else had already asked this.
    How I can set the permanet corruction when I create a new npc?

Quote Originally Posted by kazar86 View Post
    Hi! I'm new so I'm sorry if someone else had already asked this.
    How I can set the permanet corruction when I create a new npc?
    The NPC window follows closely the format in the books. I would say you use the "Shadow" field and put the amount of corruption in brackets.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    The NPC window follows closely the format in the books. I would say you use the "Shadow" field and put the amount of corruption in brackets.
    Ok, perfect.

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait but 1.08 is finally pushed to SmiteWorks so eventually it'll make it into the dev branch and then stable.

These are the changes that are done in the 1.08 release:

Added:

• Support for having actions that remove effects
    • Pain threshold modifier is now supported
    • Traits have their own displayclass, and all traits have been modified to suit this purpose.
    • Mystical powers now have their own displayclass, and all mystical powers have been updated to suit this.
    • Armor Piercing is now an active action for marksman (master) & two-handed force (master).
    • Added new button for races
    • Added new button for NPCs
    • Added new button for traits
    • Added NPC weapon damage override (when making your own npc's)
    • NPC's can now have ability/traits/items dropped anywhere and they are placed in the correct list.
    • Improved behavior of inventory editable behavior.
    • Tables are now listed under the global table library.
    • Eye drops are now implemented
    • Purple sap is now implemented and heals temporary corruption
    • Added the "ablaze" weapon modifier (+1d4 damage)
    • A Health display option for the clients has been added

Fixed:

• Ability name does not intrude upon the link button for none-ranked traits.
    • Better handling of determining which type an ability/trait/mystical power is in the sheets.
    • Cleaned up some minor issues regarding visualization of actions
    • Corrected contested behavior for a lot of mystical powers (and their effects).
    • Correctly implemented maltransformation's master level action.
    • Correctly implemented embrace's adept level action.
    • Fixed item name for buckler (was flail).
    • Robust now correctly applies extra damage as well.
    • Improved functionality for editing equipments for NPC's
    • Equipment can now be deleted when editing NPC's
    • Equipment is now correctly modifiable when dropped into an editable equipment list
    • Fixed NPC weapon damage mismatch between sheet / CT
    • NPC traits/abilities should now have the correct color display and name display.
    • Typo on Prio's Burning Glass fixed
    • Renamed "Cultural" traits to "General"
    • Added filtering for traits
    • Removed initiative visualization for clients
    • Fixed bug for failed links for traits/abilities making it into a static node which then never copied their data.
    • Corrected the module-category for the Symbaroum Core Rulebook

There are more fixes and features coming in the future, and still more things to do. But now the next module is being sent to SW as well and in a couple of weeks we will start the next and third module!

Cheers,
    Simon

Fantastic, looking forward to the production release My online group just voted for the next game they want me to run and Symbaroum managed to beat the Call of Cthulhu just a little bit. The 1.08 will come in handy.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I'm glad to hear that Valyar! Let me know when you've tested 1.08 and if there are any prioritized features/bugs and I'll make sure to try to get them done as soon as possible!

Oh also, if it hasn't been obvious enough: The upcoming release is The Chronicle of the Copper Crown. Should be available within a couple of weeks or so After that we're probably going to start look at APG!

Thread Information