Page 18 of 18 First ... 8161718
    For the defense you ask the player to apply modifier and roll defense from the character sheet. The current implementation does not provide automation on the defense rolls.
    There are some user guides in the Wiki (scroll down to Symbaroum): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...hp/User_Guides
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    For the defense you ask the player to apply modifier and roll defense from the character sheet. The current implementation does not provide automation on the defense rolls.
    There are some user guides in the Wiki (scroll down to Symbaroum): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...hp/User_Guides
    Ah, got it. I was reading through this forum and thought it did have automation from what I was seeing. That's easy enough then... Thank you...

Pre-gens and armor (minor errata)

Playtesting here and just realized that the pre-gen Ansel is wearing a Blessed Robe but it's not reflecting the Flexible quality. Bartolom's does though so it looks like it's probably a error just in the entry for Ansel (missing its tag I assume).

Hey all,

Once again my notifications for this thread aren't working

Thanks for the bugs Valyar & ProfDogg. I know I tried pulling in character sheets into the CT and saw their stats correctly, maybe there's a corner-case that's not really working. I'll try to reproduce it tonight. Hopefully both of these should be fixed by next patch!

I'd also like to let you guys know that the Chronicle of the Copper Crown has now been released!

Blog Entries
    FYI, you only get one notification for new posts in a thread until you visit that thread while logged in. If you are not logged in, the forum will not know you visited

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

Thank you for the information LordEntrails, but I didn't get any message even after visiting the thread. The problem was that I didn't get any notification even after I've posted in this thread.

I've tried unsubscribe/resubscribe now so hopefully that should be improved (I saw your reply, so seems like it!).

Thread Information