STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Ok I did some more research as far as what I am doing. It is Saving info. The problem I am having is that when I Load the campaign, It opens up but the Work area/Desktop is empty. Does it close every thing, including maps and players placement on maps every time you close it? I mean erase their positions and state of combat tracker, place in adventure story all that is gone everytime you close FG?

Yes, the windows that you had open when you close FG also close. Their position is retained and all the information on the CT and on images (maps) etc remain; it's just the window that closes. So when you open it again it will be in the same place it was when you last closed the campaign and the CT and all the tokens that were on the map will still all be there.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Viper View Post
    Ok I did some more research as far as what I am doing. It is Saving info. The problem I am having is that when I Load the campaign, It opens up but the Work area/Desktop is empty. Does it close every thing, including maps and players placement on maps every time you close it? I mean erase their positions and state of combat tracker, place in adventure story all that is gone everytime you close FG?
    One thing you can do is to drag the icon in the upper left corner of the window to the quick bar at the bottom. This will be remembered when you shut down the application.

NOTE: Besides the basic 12 that it starts with (these correspond to the F1-F12 keys on your keyboard if you like keyboard shortcuts), there are additional ones that can be used with the SHIFT, ALT, and CTRL keys, and combinations of keys (SHIFT+ALT, ALT+CTRL, etc.). Just be careful about using the ALT+F4 combination (that is the standard close command in Windows).

The icon in the upper left corner will look different depending on what ruleset and/or theme you have loaded.

Thread Information