FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Blog Entries

Store search display updated

I reworked the display for the store and the art pack subscription pages.

Main Store Search Page
    • New Responsive layout for each product listing
    • Screenshots shown on each product
    • Only ten products shown per page
    • New sort option to show by popularity (desc)
    • Screenshots open preview carousel in larger resolution
    • Publisher Name and Game System text is still clickable to show those filters
    • Bundles show up in-line with product info cards
    • [Fix]Buying items no longer resets your search or navigation

FGU Art Pack Sub
    • Subscription Items shown by Year and Month, descending
    • New Responsive layout for each product listing
    • Same display as Main Store Page
    Last edited by ddavison; August 10th, 2021 at 14:18.

Wow, those are nice changes. Great work.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Good stuff! As I mentioned in the other thread, the changes to the Art Subscription page were much needed and I think it is a huge improvement.

A couple small pieces of feedback:
    1) I think on the Store it looks odd when there are an uneven number of preview pages. I would limit it to 4 per product, IMHO.
    2) While it looks great on desktop, the mobile version is just cumbersome, and I think the old format was better for mobile browsing.

I would still love to see all products developed for "Savage Worlds Adventure Edition (i.e. Weird West Products, Rippers Expedition: South Pacific, Interface Zero 3.0, ect. " be labeled as such. For example, Rippers Expedition "Amazon" is "Savage Worlds Adventure editon" while South Pacific also SWADE is labeled "Savage Worlds". Both are made for SWADE. There are many more examples.

Blog Entries
    Mobile view now caps at 2 or 3 screenshots depending on the screen size.

Blog Entries
    The advanced search no longer collapses automatically whenever you set a dropdown value, click, or check a box. That was annoying, sorry.

Why is FG Store so horrible?

Honestly it should not be this hard to find the content to then give them money. I really enjoyed using FG and FGU over the last year as a player and now I was going to use it for DM'ing but the search is absolutely horrible and when I do find what I want I have to go through multiple cycles of errors just to get something purchased. Oh the licensing for the main accounts is easy enough but any content is a completely pain in the rear.

Blog Entries
    Please do not open multiple threads on the same topic. It wastes your time and other peoples, it fractures discussions, and is not helpful.

Your other threads was here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Store-Display
    It would have been best had you made your opinion known in the announcement thread; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...isplay-updated
    Or at least in the existing discussion thread; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...e-to-the-Store

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

How do we actually see these changes? I am on Chrome and the page interaction is horrible. Search functions are not working at all and the 'cart' window when you do add something takes up 1/3 of the screen at the bottom and you can't close it. Something is going on since some people say the changes are great while others can't get things working at all.

It looks like the option to search by “On Sale” is missing.

Thread Information