5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 78 of 132 First ... 2868767778798088128 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Achernar22 View Post
    Not a problem either way, very excited. But not sure if it was clear that the BETA will be released in December or if the 'official release of fantasy grounds unity' will be released in December. I see where it stated that Steam will release the same time as on the Fantasy Grounds website.
    The official release is targeted for December. We don't have a fixed date for the Beta, but it will be some time before the official release. Only after it looks like there are no major issues being reported from the Beta will we do the official release.

Blog Entries
    Also... if anyone upgraded their FG Classic license to Ultimate just to get the FGU Ultimate license, they can contact us ([email protected]) for a refund of that so they can back at the new tier level. The difference is that they will remain on the FGC Standard license until FGU releases.

Thank you for the quick response. I think the adversity in the maps (various weather effects, etc.) and line of site are game changers. Looks superb. Will definitely be using this online as well as in our face to face games. And props to you for adding in the latest kickstarter 'tier' to allow for the upgrade directly from standard to unity ultimate.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I just added this as a new tier.
    FGC Standard to FGU Ultimate
    Fantastic! Thank you for the obvious caring of your fan base and players! You guys ROCK!

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    Fantastic! Thank you for the obvious caring of your fan base and players! You guys ROCK!
    Easy, now. Don't heap too much praise - Doug might release another dancing video if you do
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    No more dancing. At my age, I'm likely to injure myself.

Not only is FG awesome software, the SW team is second to none when it comes to community involvement and customer service.

Here is a stretch goal that won’t threaten release: have extension updates automatically download like rulesets and modules!

Have you considered a backer bundle tier of both FGC and FGU either Standard/Ultimate? Eg $45-50 for FGC&FGU Standard or $170-175 for FGC&FGU Ultimate? I understand the focus of the Kickstarter is Unity, but something like this might attract newcomers as it's a bit cheaper than buying FGC on their own then backing the Kickstarter.
    I primarily use FG for:
    13th Age
    Cypher (Numenera)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Here is a stretch goal that won’t threaten release: have extension updates automatically download like rulesets and modules!
    I like this one too. I know their are numerous concerns, not the least of which is security, but I also know those issues are solvable.

I know such a system was spec'd at one point by a community dev, and I think Doug mentioned implementing this or something in FGU, but not sure when. But then again, my memory is not as good as Trenloe's

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information