DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 75 of 132 First ... 2565737475767785125 ... Last

KS close out including last day flurry guess - 6,325 backers at $380k - hope I am on the low side
    Currently GMing:
    * The Haunted Highlands - Castles & Crusades

Im guessing somewhere along 320-335k

I think it needs some unity specific stretch goals. I bet if 300k stretch goal was something like multiple monitor window separation or something unique like the ability to turn tokens into 2d or 3d that it would get more momentum. I like the asset packs but I am thinking it needs something unique to unity. Just my two cents for what it is worth.

I'm pretty sure all of the stretch goals are specific to Unity.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Indeed, I think that without an ambitious strechgoal, the kickstarter will not take off much. This may not be the goal of SW, which prefers to keep to resonable promises. But when we look at the numbers of contributors, we see that there are few newcomers and especially FG owners in view of a good deal.
    Most of the new features of FGU are already present on otherVTT, and they do not highlight at all what the software already does. So I'm afraid that those who don't already know the software will miss it completely.

Stretch goals that are not well thought out can kill a KS delivery for a variety of reasons. I am all for stretch goals if they fit in scope. If just trying to hit a higher dollar not so much.

The key is to drive up the number of backers at roughly $50 a pop.
    Currently GMing:
    * The Haunted Highlands - Castles & Crusades

Blog Entries
    We are specifically avoiding any ambitious stretch goals. Too many KS projects over-promise and under-deliver. The little bit of extra attention you get isn't worth the loss of goodwill if you miss being able to deliver something that you thought you could, but failed to do.

Yes, there's no point in promising the impossible. But I thought SW would take advantage of the Kickstarter to make a big promotion of FG. I have more of a feeling that SW is asking their switchers to support them in the reasonable evolution of their software. Which I do with pleasure, even if I expected a little more novelty.

Sorry for my English...
    Last edited by gogots; May 6th, 2019 at 22:43.

If I get the newcomer - Ultimate on kickstarter, does that get me an ultimate key now, and then the FGU when it's available/beta?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dburg30 View Post
    If I get the newcomer - Ultimate on kickstarter, does that get me an ultimate key now, and then the FGU when it's available/beta?
    Hey dburg30

No it doesnt. You would get the FGU license in December (assuming that it hits target dates).

If you want to play now you would buy Ultimate and then back at Rookie level.

Thread Information