DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 74 of 132 First ... 2464727374757684124 ... Last
    As an aside: it seems strange that there's no link to the kickstarter for FGU on the Fantasy grounds homepage. Is that intentional?

Quick question regarding tokens and FGU.

Will FGU include the same standard tokens that were included with FGC? Whose work is that primarily?

Do some of the add-on token sets overlap with what will be included by default? Also is there any overlap with the Darkwoulfe stretch goal?
    Last edited by seycyrus; May 5th, 2019 at 16:13.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Whose work is that primarily?
    Community member Shockbolt

Find his work here: https://www.rpgartkits.com/. The tokens in FGC are found in the Base Fantasy Art Kit.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Quick question regarding tokens and FGU.

Will FGU include the same standard tokens that were included with FGC? Whose work is that primarily?

Do some of the add-on token sets overlap with what will be included by default? Also is there any overlap with the Darkwoulfe stretch goal?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Yes
    Yes - I believe you are saying that the default tokens will be the same.

I'm also wanting to know if we get to Darkwoulfe's stretch goal, are we getting some of the tokens already included?

If we purchase the token add-on sets, are we buying some of the tokens already included, in either FGU or the stretch goal?

Blog Entries
    The Darkwoulfe tokens are currently in add-on packs you can buy in the store here or as add-ons that you purchase for the FGU kickstarter campaign. They do not repeat with tokens included in the base program of FGC. The sampler pack that unlocks at $250K has some tokens from all of Darkwoulfe's pack and that is available only to Kickstarter backers. Some of those tokens may be included in the bundles already.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    ...Some of those tokens may be included in the bundles already.
    Thank you.

@ Trenloe, sorry missed your answer.

Good Day All
    A quick question about the 2nd Edition add on through Kickstarter. It appears to be the same price as if I bought it from the FG Store, if this is the case is it more financially beneficial for SmiteWorks for me to purchase it here as opposed to adding it to the Kickstarter? I want as much of my money to go to the incredible SmiteWorks team as I can

Blog Entries
    Either place is fine. The price on those is the same, so there is no benefit to buying on the KS page. It's mostly for new customers to know what sort of things are available if they only look at the KS page.

Thread Information