STAR TREK 2d20
Page 71 of 132 First ... 2161697071727381121 ... Last
    Kickstarter doesn't like Paypal, to bad. No monies from my side. :c

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ssj4megaman View Post
    last thing... since this is using unity and I assume that has a built in graphics api... PLEASE MAKE DIE ROLLS NOT LOOK LIKE 10fps especially when people are connected to a game. =D
    FGC die rolling doesn't look like that to me. Maybe it's your graphic cards support of DirectX9 or your screen resolution?

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbelly View Post
    Also, with the LOS, is there going to be an adjustment you can make to it per character? Drow have 120' darkvision vs a human having none? or is it just no wall, everyone can see to the next wall?
    No, at least not initially. It is something on their development list, but not for initial release.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Adding another vote for some love for Sci-fi systems.

What format are those asset packs initially in? And could one contribute asset packs to help out your KS?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saz View Post
    What format are those asset packs initially in? And could one contribute asset packs to help out your KS?
    The asset packs are in FG module file format, which is a zipped set of files. Art assets are typically jpg but something png. Based on a reply on the KS page, those zip files will be encrypted in the vault, hence they will not be accessible outside of FG.

As for your offer, I would suggest you reach out directly to SW at [email protected] and probably send them some samples of what you are thinking.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    They are just PNG and JPG files - mostly PNG for anything that needs transparency. The files are packaged into a .mod file. We would be open to getting some other contributions as long as you are the artist and it is your work that you are contributing.

So probably ~15 years ago, I purchased 1 "Full License" and 3 "Lite" licenses--back when there were such things. Can I upgrade those to the Unity version via the kickstarter? If so, how would I do that?

The full licence can be upgraded with a veteran standard pledge. The light licenses were discontinued some years ago and would first need to be upgraded to standard licences and then upgraded via the KS as rookie standard.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Each license can be upgraded to the next tier. We no longer sell Lite licenses but the order is Lite > Full/Standard > Ultimate. From the launch screen of FG, there should be an upgrade button that will take you to the store to upgrade it for the difference in price. The FGU KS only allows upgrades of FGC Standard to FGU Standard or from FGC Ultimate to FGU Ultimate.

If you plan to have your FGC license upgraded to Ultimate before you get the survey in June, then you can select the Rookie Upgrade - Ultimate as an option when you back. Sometime before you receive and answer your backer survey in June, you would need to have that upgraded to an FGC Ultimate. You can therefore do it earlier and wait for a sale on licenses if you are so inclined.

Alternately, you could just pick up a Newcomer - Ultimate and leave your FGC on a Standard license.

Congratulations on the amazing Kickstarter kickoff!!! I have an Add-On question:

The Savage Worlds Sample Pack Add-on ($50) shows Savage Worlds Adventure Edition for the ruleset, but then includes Settings and Action & Adventure Deck that run the old ruleset... Is the plan to allow a free change/upgrade to SWADE versions of settings when/as they become available?

I know that you can program, change, and adapt the Deck for instance, but what if you simply want to wait until the pros migrate the Decks to SWADE?

There are some pretty big difference between SWD and SWADE, and our gang plays SWADE, so my curiosity was piqued and I am deffo interested in this Add-On if it is SWADE compatible.

Thread Information