FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 65 of 132 First ... 1555636465666775115 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Teknykk View Post
    So to make sure I have the right of it. I think I do, but I want to make sure. If my Steam says I got the Ultimate Upgrade (it was added later, as my original license was Standard) on 10/07/2017, then I would indeed need to pledge the $60 one in Kickstarter? Which is actually $85 for me, but whatever. Or have I got this wrong?
    Correct. Your purchase was prior to 2018 so you are a veteran.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks. It's still a lot (for me) to pay (especially with the conversion rates - almost 50% more than the USD price), these days at least. I'm more mindful of my spending. I don't even get a many games as I used to, let alone modules for FGC as soon as they release (I tend to wait for sales now). Well... I have the month to decide at least.
    Last edited by Teknykk; May 2nd, 2019 at 03:17.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

@notrealdan,

I’m sure our goal will to be to open up any KS purchases as soon as we can confirm completion of KS and funds; as well as set up backer kit or something similar to finalize fulfillment information. So, as soon as we can scramble to get that all figured out, that would be the plan.

Regards,
    JPG

@Three Of Swords,

I might have convinced Doug to set the goal a little low. We wanted to make sure we hit the goal no matter what. We’d rather look back and say we set too low, than to miss the goal.

That said, we were trying to be optimistic as well; so we were planning ahead a bit. Maybe not enough though... So, we’re working on how to continue momentum.

Cheers,
    JPG

I would worry about you guys being too soft and not charging what it's actually worth to upgrade, but I've bought quite a lot of Pathfinder and Starfinder stuff from you, so I'll take that discount, thank you. :P
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Glad to be part of something special like this project

All the money I EVER spent on FG has been more than worth it !

The hours of fun, the people I met, the games we played together across the planet.

Just good stuff, good people (for the most part) and good times

What more can one ask for ?

60 bucks more for all that ?

Sign me the puck up for some more of that please

best to the development team !
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Blog Entries
    An analogy that might be useful:

You bought XYZ software in 2012 and received version 6
    I bought XYZ software in 2015 and received version 7
    Someone else bought XYZ software in 2018 and received version 8

At the end of the year XYZ software version 9 is coming out.
    You can upgrade from Version 8 to 9 for $60.
    You can upgrade from Version 7 to 9 for $120.
    You cant upgrade version 6 or lower - you have to buy a new license.

That is how a lot of places will sell software.

This might feel different because we are all on the same version because all the previous upgrades have been given for free.
    But people who bought the software a longer time ago are almost always going to pay more when they upgrade.

Of course if you bought version 6 in 2012 and upgraded it for $60 in 2015 to version 7, and then in 2018 you upgraded it to version 8 for $60 then it would only cost you $60 to upgrade to the new version today.
    Of course you have still paid the $180.

In this case everyone got the upgrades thru to version 7 at no cost.
    7 to 9 will still cost you $120 and 8 to 9 will cost you $60.

And as a special bonus during the Kickstarter all upgrades are HALF price so ALL versions up to 7 to version 9 is only $60 (veterans) and version 8 to 9 (rookies) is only $30.

Maybe I should just shut up and not muddy the waters any more!

To me - the Kickstarter looks like a great deal all round.

Way to go, Damned... that's the perfect explanation!
    It isn't about "punishing" long-time loyal customers, it's about coming up with the plan that is fair for most of the people.
    Check out my FG theme - The Coming of Night

FG Ultimate License
    D&D5e-Pathfinder-Savage Worlds

So, when it comes to padding out the stretch goals, easy-peasy: Non-fantasy tilesets. Put in some modern floor tiles, buildings, streets, sidewalks. Space floor tiles, metal, grates. Modern and futureish furniture. Let me paint a Star Wars cantina. The stretch goals thus far are fine for doing up a cave or a dungeon, but pretty useless for doing anything more modern.

I don't remember when I bought my license. I haven't used it much yet tbh. Is there a way I can look this up?

Thread Information