DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 64 of 132 First ... 1454626364656674114 ... Last
    Teknykk,

The plan is to make the asset packs unlocked during the KS available to everyone.

Regards,
    JPG

I said it 50 pages ago and ill say it again. I want my stretch goal Pizza order button. But seriously, though great job guys. Ive been lighting the fires to Gondor all day getting people to hit up this KS and the energy is electric.

Digressing I do have a stretch goal suggestion I'd like to see that shouldnt be too difficult. a "height indicator" for tokens for those pesky flying creatures thatll show height and maybe calculate distance when attack with ranged.

TFW the old dogs have to pay double.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Only if they're really good hackers.

JPG
    Define "really good" - someone who holds an Ethical Hacker Cert, for eg?
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Define "really good" - someone who holds an Ethical Hacker Cert, for eg?
    Oh, oh, I know the correct syntax for nmap, does that count??

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We have some ideas for future packs but we thought we would have a little more time to pull them together fully. Those first asset packs were supposed to last a bit...
    Shame on you for being so successful!

Now don’t go thinking this is all because Unity has been hyped for so long that you can just dangle the next version over our heads for another several years

Will add-on items be fulfilled when FGU is released or sooner? I ask because those are existing products, and it'd be great to be able to use some of those in FGC while waiting for FGU. I understand it would at the earliest have to be after the KS ends and the questionnaire process happens, anyways.

Great job on the Kickstarter! I hope everyone at SmiteWorks is able to rest tonight. I think you'll have a lot of stretch goals to come up with!

If you don't mind answering, how is the Kickstarter going compared to expectations?

I figured the goal was set intentionally low because the product was probably coming out regardless of KS success and a quick funding success tends to bring more more attention to the project and thus more backers. But because you're still thinking of new stretch goals, maybe it's more successful than initially anticipated.

Just curious.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

So to make sure I have the right of it. I think I do, but I want to make sure. If my Steam says I got the Ultimate Upgrade (it was added later, as my original license was Standard) on 10/07/2017, then I would indeed need to pledge the $60 one in Kickstarter? Which is actually $85 for me, but whatever. Or have I got this wrong?
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

That's correct Tek, the $60 USD pledge is the one to go for.

Thread Information