5E Character Create Playlist
Page 57 of 132 First ... 747555657585967107 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarianDz View Post
    Question:
    I backed KS, now I want add some extra money for example in "Make a pledge without a reward" is it possible?
    I have access only in "You selected" button where are my licenses upgrades and "Manage my pledge" where I can
    switch pledge but I want licenses upgrade too.
    Under Manage your Pledge you can increase the amount for the add-ons.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    I see we now have a $75k goal to reach (more graphics). Maybe pizza or something new at $100k?

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

My dream goal : At 100k (or more) we hire somebody to work exclusively on range of sight.

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    SOLVED *It is because I don't check checkbox "remember my card for future payments" in my Kickstarter account. Im not checked it due security reasons.
    Last edited by MarianDz; May 1st, 2019 at 19:41.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarianDz View Post
    I can change value of my pledge only through "You selected" blue button. Where I have selected Veteran Upgrade with value. And when clicking on
    "Make pledge without reward" it swich me complete pledge from Veteran Upgrade into "Make pledge without reward" only ;(
    Only one can I have this way activated (To change your reward, make a new selection below.)
    What I can do is change value by Veteran Upgrade.

*Maybe it is because I dont check checkbox remember my card in my Kickstarter account, but I not checked it due security reasons.
    Manage You Pledge > Change you Pledge
    Then in the box with the pledge amount ($60) put in any number you want (greater than $60).

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    thank you LordEntrails

if you have standard FGC and you pay directly for the a new ultimate FGU in the kickstarter, then you will not have problems with the account, will you?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    if you have standard FGC and you pay directly for the a new ultimate FGU in the kickstarter, then you will not have problems with the account, will you?
    If you want FGU Ultimate and you currently have FGC Standard, you either need to upgrade your FGC to Ultimate and then pledge Ultimate Rookie, or pledge the FGU Ultimate Newcomer. This is outlined int he KS FAQ; https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ect_faq_284395

Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    I don't think so since you can hold multiple licenses. Buying the Ultimate on KS would just be like buying a new license. It'll have no connection to your other one since licenses aren't tied to accounts.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

so if i give you 135$ i wont get access till June or is it dec?

Thread Information