DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 43 of 132 First ... 3341424344455393 ... Last

The wait is killing me.

Best money ever spent on a computer program. Can't say it any clearer than that.

I really don’t know if this has been addressed. If I pledge to alpha or beta for ultimate, will I be able to share a unlicensed version to a friend who is not on alpha or beta for testing. I will assume NDA’s will be in place for us both.

Also if I use it as a VTT, will there be a NDA I can use for my group?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stadlerc View Post
    I really don’t know if this has been addressed. If I pledge to alpha or beta for ultimate, will I be able to share a unlicensed version to a friend who is not on alpha or beta for testing. I will assume NDA’s will be in place for us both.

We don't know yet. But, it seems to me that the FGU Beta will need to be available in an free/unlicensed version. Otherwise how would an FGU Ultimate GM actually test the program with their group? The NDA will probably be built into the license agreement you agree to when you install or when you start the program.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    And yet no link to the KS page!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stadlerc View Post

An educated guess from Moon Wizard on Discord yesterday

That's a long way in the future to be able to answer with a firm answer. My guess at this point is that any initial alpha release will be for KS supporters to check out, but not for running games right away. As the alpha/beta progresses, we'll get to the stage where we are ready to let people test running games, and we'll make one available then. At this point, this is just an educated guess how it will work.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

And the kickstarter probably takes 30 days, yeah it makes sense to buy now.

I knew Z was going to grab that blurb, and that I better be careful.

JPG

And I've only known about 5% of Kickstarters to deliver on time, so yeah you're good to buy an Ultimate now.
    Just once I would like someone to call me "Sir," without adding "you're making a scene."

Holy smokes, I'm not ready for this

Thread Information