DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 36 of 132 First ... 2634353637384686 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhunt3r View Post
    Not 100% sure but I think it is a direct conversion of the price in your currency..
    Correct. KS doesn't have different "regional pricing", it converts the base price to your local currency based off standard exchange rates.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So depending on the country it could be concealable that getting it afterwards via steam is better for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    So depending on the country it could be concealable that getting it afterwards via steam is better for them.
    If you want to wait until after the Kickstarter, maybe... For most pledge levels the Kickstarter is not just a pre-order of FGU - it's early access, and perhaps more...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    it's early access, and perhaps more...
    Perhaps MORE!!!! See this is why Smiteworks will always take my money!

I don't know if this has been asked... just recently joined FG and will start DMing soon (very new at DMing and RPing in general). I saw this and was wondering if the current rule books/content we buy would be transferred over to the unity version? I don't want to start buying content if I need to buy it again for unity based FG. I don't mind paying a bit more for the ultimate license again, but buying all of the content/rule books again would hurt.

Thank you for the quick response! I am currently on a monthly ultimate, but plan to upgrading to the one time ultimate soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lmontecosta View Post
    Don't know if anyone has done this question, but... How would it be for Brazilian customers? There will be a price for us in BRL?
    Based on what I have seen, Kicstarter will automatically convert the running total to your currency. For the actual pledge amounts, they will show in USD, but the amount it converts to will be displayed in light grey right below this, (in slightly smaller print). Conversion rates may change a bit during the campaign, and whatever the rate is at the time the campaing closes will be your actual price, all done automatically by Kickstarter.

Hope this helps,
    Lensman!

Ok Question,
    I was a Standard Lic Owner for the Longest time at first by Sub. (Then I got the one-time) , then Mar 2018 is when I got my Ultimate 1-Time. So which package do I pledge to....
    Last edited by Samarex; April 26th, 2019 at 11:12.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Blog Entries
    N00b!

Thread Information