STAR TREK 2d20
Page 21 of 132 First ... 1119202122233171121 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by notrealdan View Post
    In case you missed the Fantasy Grounds Fridays stream today...
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/406523239
    Thanks!

Anyone know what time the Unity stuff starts in this video? Watching videos takes too long. Text is so much better...
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Thanks!

Anyone know what time the Unity stuff starts in this video? Watching videos takes too long. Text is so much better...
    Just after 18:30

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Thanks!

Note that Moon Wizard stated that they would post the Q&A next week sometime. It might just be with an update to the FGU FAQ, I don't know.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Note that Moon Wizard stated that they would post the Q&A next week sometime. It might just be with an update to the FGU FAQ, I don't know.
    I'm not that patient!

Also, thanks for the time, twseifert!
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Can't believe you want to wait for me to give you $$................................................ ......

What will be needed to make new modules to FGU?

Will it support Linux?
    Last edited by fabiocm; April 6th, 2019 at 02:32.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiocm View Post
    What will be needed to make new modules to FGU?

Will it support Linux?
    Most module content can be created from within FG.
    Yes - Linux is planned for native support.

Quick Question to the devs about FG:U

First, love the software. We switched from another VTT to FG and have not looked back. Even with all the quirks, FG is still heads above the competition.

After the stream today I cancelled my monthly subscription and purchased the Ultimate licence because I am excited for what is to come with FG:U

Why you thought work on a 3D map making ability would be a higher priority than implementing some sort of music/sound player in FG:U?

I am very excited for all the things you guys talked about and showed when it comes to the new map making tools and options, but why not create a music play much like your maps, where we can at least drop in .mp3 files and they are distributed to the players much like the maps are. The fact that we have to resort to 3rd party software to add ambient sounds and music is one of the things I hoping was being worked on in the FG:U update.

Could you please explain why you felt that this was not a priority with the new system?

Lastly, During the steam you said that you were not doing the kickstarter to start the dev work (which was obvious from what you showed us), but what if on the off chance the kickstarter goal is not reached? Are we still looking at the same timeline as you mentioned in the steam?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Monyshot View Post
    First, love the software. We switched from another VTT to FG and have not looked back. Even with all the quirks, FG is still heads above the competition.

After the stream today I cancelled my monthly subscription and purchased the Ultimate licence because I am excited for what is to come with FG:U

Why you thought work on a 3D map making ability would be a higher priority than implementing some sort of music/sound player in FG:U?

I am very excited for all the things you guys talked about and showed when it comes to the new map making tools and options, but why not create a music play much like your maps, where we can at least drop in .mp3 files and they are distributed to the players much like the maps are. The fact that we have to resort to 3rd party software to add ambient sounds and music is one of the things I hoping was being worked on in the FG:U update.

Could you please explain why you felt that this was not a priority with the new system?

Lastly, During the steam you said that you were not doing the kickstarter to start the dev work (which was obvious from what you showed us), but what if on the off chance the kickstarter goal is not reached? Are we still looking at the same timeline as you mentioned in the steam?
    Welcome Monyshot

It looks like the Kickstarter is a way for SmiteWorks to offer a discount to current customers if they show some early commitment by backing.
    Im guessing here - but the $$ target will likely be low...

Will we be allowed to stream campaigns using FG Unity beta or NDA?

Will we be allowed to stream campaigns in the FG Unity beta or will there be a NDA like many other betas?

Thread Information