5E Character Create Playlist
Page 18 of 132 First ... 816171819202868118 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Clearly I can not drink the cup in front of me!
    DOUG WINS!

(Did I ever mention I got married in. 100+ invited wedding all in “Medieval” “Renaissance” costume? We had musicians and entertainers from NY’s RenFair - food and music were (wide ranging) period acceptable. However, our wedding song? The one very modern song: “Storybook Love” from The Princess Bride)

PS, I recommend everyone who is a fan LISTEN TO not read, Cary Elwes’ book “As You Wish”, you will thank me. He goes to 11 in that reading!

Gonna edit this when home to add our wedding picture

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Not in the US. Most of the world does "Day - Month - Year", but the standard in the US is "Month - Day - Year"

It why I prefer "1 May 19" (dd-MON-yy)
    I prefer, 2019-05-01 myself. But I am a software engineer and think about the inherent bennies to using that. (or...I GUESS... 2019-May-01 ... but I prefer numbers! Why give up free side benefits!)

*bated breath*

I’d LOVE a way to use a large tablet to lay on table and be the map without using appstore scone screen type apps. So a nice other project might be a way for a simple tablet client to connect to running host to solely display maps and I guess graphics can me free. But this would be so cool, imo. Seems like if they can in future make it run crammed on a tablet hey may be better off rethinking how a tablet can enhance existing pcs first as a starting step?

Quote Originally Posted by xAxTragicxEndx View Post
    First of all, congratulations on all the hard work put in by the SW team to make this happen. Can't wait to back the KS.

I just had one quick question. You said Unity can compile for tables and phones..... I know there is no intention of making a mobile version (at this time) but my question is does these mean we may be able to open this on a mobile device to access modules when on the go. Or maybe when playing IRL... Kinda like a different service...

**cough cough** D&D Beyond **cough cough**

dammit I meant to work on my ruleset coding on my commut home and now like 10 mins away and didn’t even pull out m6 laptop cos read the mail 30 mins ago about the kickstarter!

This is the best news I ever heard then rolling a natural 20!! Count me in on the support!! GO FANTASY GROUNDS!!! Woooooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    ... and should be fully backwards compatible.
    So does this mean XML mod work will transfer over? Custom PHBs created from parsing for example?

Blog Entries
    Yes, they have been trying hard not to break the 1200+ DLC they have in the store, and all the community created content that is available.
    Last edited by Mortar; April 4th, 2019 at 00:57. Reason: Initially too high on DLC numbers
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lochost View Post
    Sorry, my mother tongue is not english, I should have said "may be outdated"

Few examples :

Developer Guide - Modules - Overview 30 July 2017
    Campaign and Module Data File Overview 1 August 2017
    Developer Guide - Extensions - Overview 2 August 2017
    Developer Guide - Rulesets - Database 1 August 2017

If it's not outdated, you should perhaps specify it on the related pages. As many software updates occurred, it's not obvious that the doc is still up to date regarding the changes.

I may be (and probably am) wrong, if so, please accept all my apologizes.

Note : I'm not asking for an update of the docs for the actual version, but a pretty well one for FGU.
    For the most part these are all still accurate.
    The system is still layered.
    The new system will still be layered.
    I think that the content in those guides - despite being written some time ago - is still very much valid.

Thread Information