Starfinder Playlist
Page 14 of 132 First ... 412131415162464114 ... Last
    I love you all.

whiteTiki: Adventurers League Player
    Experience: 10 years; DM and Player
    Games: D&D, Pathfinder, World of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I cannot imagine that being a "stretch goal". These days people like to have stretch goals that don't delay things. A new ruleset would absolutely do that.
    Agreed. I would guess any stretch goals would be along the lines of token packs, dungeon tiles, and other assets, not software features.

Whatever stretch goals but please don't delay the release anymore ! Stretch goals can be delivered after the release of the main product.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I cannot imagine that being a "stretch goal". These days people like to have stretch goals that don't delay things. A new ruleset would absolutely do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    Agreed. I would guess any stretch goals would be along the lines of token packs, dungeon tiles, and other assets, not software features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhunt3r View Post
    Whatever stretch goals but please don't delay the release anymore ! Stretch goals can be delivered after the release of the main product.
    They could always use stretch goals to "commit" to doing additional rulesets AFTER release. I agree that actually stretching out the development time would be a waste of their time and ours.

No-one needs another Star Citizen.

Dear Fantasy Grounds team,
    Finally, we are seeing some tangible step towards the unity version of FG. There has been some rumor level stuff and ideas are floating around.
    Thank you taking steps to have it come true. I have a few questions:
    1. Are you targeting mobile devices? Such as iOS / Android, including phones and tablets? If not, why not selecting electron instead of unity?
    2. What are we going to lose on fist versions? For example, I have purchased modules, can I use them on the initial version? Is it backward compatible?
    3. I want this to be successful as much as you guys. I am both a DM and a Computer Engineer/Programmer. I would like to put my services in your aid.
    4. Do you have some sort of a roadmap?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The # of users who do dev work is just too small for robust documentation and examples etc to be worthwhile use of finite time resources...
    Given the fact that there is no up-to-date documentation, it's normal that only a few do dev work.

Quote Originally Posted by morfil View Post
    1. Are you targeting mobile devices? Such as iOS / Android, including phones and tablets? If not, why not selecting electron instead of unity?
    Please.. DON'T EVER TOUCH ELECTRON. I've seen a lot of BS in my lifetime, but even cobol would be better than this abomination.

lol
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by morfil View Post
    Dear Fantasy Grounds team,
    Finally, we are seeing some tangible step towards the unity version of FG. There has been some rumor level stuff and ideas are floating around.
    Thank you taking steps to have it come true. I have a few questions:
    2. What are we going to lose on fist versions? For example, I have purchased modules, can I use them on the initial version? Is it backward compatible?
    3. I want this to be successful as much as you guys. I am both a DM and a Computer Engineer/Programmer. I would like to put my services in your aid.
    4. Do you have some sort of a roadmap?
    1. As noted above your post it won't initially support phones and tablets but may do down the road.
    2. All current DLC will work with Unity; this has been repeated an infinite number of times.
    4. We'll all find out when the Kickstarter goes live.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lochost View Post
    Given the fact that there is no up-to-date documentation, it's normal that only a few do dev work.
    Which part of the doco is not up to date?

Thread Information