Starfinder Playlist
Page 123 of 132 First ... 2373113121122123124125 ... Last
    Problem resolved, everything is now in my order history. What an odd issue, they receive my e-mails but I am not receiving theirs, not in any folder, not in junk mail, no where. Very strange.

Anyway thank you for following up, everything is now as it should be, I am sure that was my fault.

Do we know if the beta demo will have linux support?
    Gaming since '93 - DMing since '05 - Ultimate License holder
    Games willing to run:
    Savage Worlds
    3.5e DnD
    5e DnD
    Castles and Crusades

I read it (the beta?) was to be available only in Win/Mac at outset. Linux to follow.

I actually thought I read the initial release so not sure if meant Vera or release. Someone is sure to know.

Initial beta is planned to be Windows only. We are working on a Mac build for the beta, so that should be available by mid-beta if not sooner.

We haven't started on Linux build yet; but our understanding so far is that it should be very similar to Mac in client implementation. There is work to be done in installer setup, application packaging, icon assignment, certificate signing, Linux-specific folder locations, and probably other things. Our work on the Mac is helping us understand what needs to be done for Linux, but will probably be different. So, it may not be available during beta, or Linux may have a longer "beta" period. We should have a better idea once the Mac beta is ready.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    We haven't started on Linux build yet; but our understanding so far is that it should be very similar to Mac in client implementation.
    My understanding has been that MacOs IS pretty much Linux
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

MacOS is based on BSD, which is Unix, not Linux.

I apparently was under a rock and have since gone to the kickstarter and have found that their is no section to upgrade my existing ultimate account to the new unity for the lower amount. Am I on the hook for 150 when it launches at this point? If so that is fair as it is my fault for not paying close enough attention till now.

No upgrade prices have been announced as yet.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Colacino View Post
    I apparently was under a rock and have since gone to the kickstarter and have found that their is no section to upgrade my existing ultimate account to the new unity for the lower amount. Am I on the hook for 150 when it launches at this point? If so that is fair as it is my fault for not paying close enough attention till now.
    If you don't mind a weekly email that lists what is new and what is on sale, you can signup here https://www.facebook.com/fantasygrou...0265896690345/ and any major announcements will be made there as well.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by notrealdan View Post
    MacOS is based on BSD, which is Unix, not Linux.
    Yep, sorry ya right
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information