DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 122 of 132 First ... 2272112120121122123124 ... Last
    My only concern is... it says I will use my FGU licence, and I have no idea what that is, I checked my e-mail, and checked the kickstarter... I hope it is my normal fantasy grounds licence, or that they will send it to me on the day the beta releases. ( or tell me what I may have missed )

Quote Originally Posted by DwightLee View Post
    My only concern is... it says I will use my FGU licence, and I have no idea what that is, I checked my e-mail, and checked the kickstarter... I hope it is my normal fantasy grounds licence, or that they will send it to me on the day the beta releases. ( or tell me what I may have missed )
    Around end of June you got an email about that you have to fill in some form here on the forums for getting your FGU license and other stuff This is then saved in your order history, there you can read out your FGU license (dated on when you filled out that form)

Blog Entries
    Did you get your KS stretch goal rewards and any add-ons? Then your FGU license is already attached to your forum account.

If not, and you don't have it in your order history and you don't have the email Kelrugem spoke of, then reach out to [email protected]

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks guys, it is possible I did it, but I sent a message to support anyway ( hope I did not waste their time ) I dont remember what I had for breakfast yesterday morning, much less what I did in June LOL

Thanks guys, it is possible I did it, but I sent a message to support anyway ( hope I did not waste their time ) I dont remember what I had for breakfast yesterday morning, much less what I did in June LOL
    As mentioned, if you did it, you’ll see it in your order history. Access your order history from the store menu at the top of the web page.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I checked my order history it is not there, so yeah I am going to need their help.This was probably my own fault.

I checked my order history it is not there, so yeah I am going to need their help.This was probably my own fault.
    search your email for something with this subject "Claim your Fantasy Grounds Unity Kickstarter Awards for Fantasy Grounds" around about 28th of June this year.

Hope that helps.

Azaran.

I did, found it, but it no longer functions.

Blog Entries
    I did, found it, but it no longer functions.
    Hey Dwight, we have responded a few times via [email protected] already. We sent you the link to claim the reward 2 days ago and then again this morning. Our support email is where we can assist you if you are having trouble claiming it for some reason. We don't want to do that here because the solution will contain your personal license keys and URLs.

Our links don't expire and we don't show that it is claimed, so there might be some other issue going on there.

wow I keep checking e-mail have seen nothing... I will look again

Thread Information