STAR TREK 2d20
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by timdog88 View Post
    So this may have been asked before, but in an admittedly laze effort to search the while thread here it goes:

I am currently a monthly subscriber, but I pledged as a newbie for the standard FGU license. Should I enter my current key in the fulfillment survey, or leave it blank?
    And as a newbie you don't need to validate your status for the discount

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Pardon me if already answered... Any chances for a late pledge?

No and it has been answered already

I picked up FGU Ultimate during the KS, but none of my players jumped on it. When the beta comes out will there be a demo version so they can help me test it out?

I have pledged to the Unity Ultimate. Is there something else I am needing to do?

Quote Originally Posted by ikitklaw View Post
    I picked up FGU Ultimate during the KS, but none of my players jumped on it. When the beta comes out will there be a demo version so they can help me test it out?
    When the demo version will be released has yet to be decided/announced.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ikitklaw View Post
    I know its been mentioned and if I remember correctly probably at some point, but probably not with initial Beta release.

Quote Originally Posted by Intruder View Post
    I have pledged to the Unity Ultimate. Is there something else I am needing to do?
    Have you completed your fulfillment steps? i.e. the email you got awhile ago that had you go to a website, enter your license key, select what you wanted etc? Do that. If you do not have the email, reach out to [email protected]

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Intruder View Post
    Not sure what the question is. Have you received your email and finalised your pledge? If you pledged at a level for the Alpha you’ll get another email soon. Otherwise you will get the Beta which is still a few months away. Afpgain you’ll get an email when the time is right.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for the answers Zacchaues and LordEntrails.

Likewise....I contacted support and forwarded the pledge confirmation, which, other than the welcome emails, where the only messages I received.
    The payment did hit.

Thread Information