STAR TREK 2d20
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaurus VeX View Post
    The button should be at the very bottom of the page. It was for me.
    No button at the bottom for me. Just at the end of each row to make my selections. Returning to the page the selections are still made. So it seems I'm good.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Button shows at very bottom left corner, but only after you've selected your rewards.

I know, as it just started to work for me in the last couple minutes.

Maybe you have balance that isn't 0?

Blog Entries
    Got it now. My balance was $0, but I had not selected my tier.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I was gonna say, easy way to test it is to start FG and update ... if it downloads all the art packs, it worked.

Hi !

I've got a problem : I pledged for two ultimate licences (120$), but on the confirmation page, I can only give one key in. Ho do I send the second one ?

Quote Originally Posted by lochost View Post
    Hi !

I've got a problem : I pledged for two ultimate licences (120$), but on the confirmation page, I can only give one key in. Ho do I send the second one ?
    If I read correctly in the kickstarter email, it reads:
    ‚Only pick a single Reward Tier. If you want to back multiple tiers, you need to contact us at [email protected] and ask us to split your pledge into multiple pledges. ‘
    I guess would be the same if you need e.g., one Standard and one Ultimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Targas View Post
    ‚Only pick a single Reward Tier. If you want to back multiple tiers, you need to contact us at [email protected] and ask us to split your pledge into multiple pledges. ‘
    I contacted support a few hours ago, Doug started to help me (at the speed of light ! I'm impressed !), I have to watch now how it is about (I slept in the meantime : it's around 7:00 AM here in Switzerland ;-) )
    Last edited by lochost; June 29th, 2019 at 06:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Targas View Post
    Yes, that is what I end up doing with Doug help. I just selected everything except the additional license and then sent an email to support. Doug responded very quickly and got me setup with another claim for the remaining license.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I think I've ironed out the issues in the fulfillment process and caught up with any support emails about it. If you contacted us at support and didn't see a response yet, please try it again first and then contact us again if you still have issues. I've been handling these all directly.
    I just wanted to chime in, Yesterday, I went to claim my reward and was confused at with the entire process. It wasn't until now that I've read all these posts that I realize it might have been an issue with the veteran ultimate reward. As of today, there isn't an issue, I was able to claim the reward yesterday, and now realize that there was a problem and Dave was on it before I even had the chance to ask!

Thank you for your help, I'm looking forward to the new platform and all the work you folks are doing at FG!

Just selected my veteran upgrade reward. All worked, no problems. Thank you, for making it hassle free.

Thread Information