5E Character Create Playlist
Page 66 of 132 First ... 1656646566676876116 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AFoolsErrant View Post
    I don't remember when I bought my license. I haven't used it much yet tbh. Is there a way I can look this up?
    Yes, just check the order history on your account. Not sure the link in Steam, but if you bought via the FG website, go here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/orders.xcp

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

In Steam, you can just see when it was paid for via the DLC listing in your games tab, if it's an upgrade. Otherwise you'll need to go to your account details and view purchase history.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

Quote Originally Posted by Teknykk View Post
    In Steam, you can just see when it was paid for via the DLC listing in your games tab, if it's an upgrade. Otherwise you'll need to go to your account details and view purchase history.
    Thank you.

This is very helpful. I originally purchased mine through Steam.

I need to look up my information when I get home.

I know I have an Ultimate license, just not sure when it was purchased.

I contributed to the Kickstarter Ultimate Game Master - Party Edition because I felt it was an investment in my future as an every Saturday gamer (for years).

I also believe in this program and what it brings to the virtual table and community.

I am excited to see what Smite Works does with our contributions and have faith in the team.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Kickstarter - Ultimate Game Master - Party Edition - I am number 2 of 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Valatar View Post
    So, when it comes to padding out the stretch goals, easy-peasy: Non-fantasy tilesets. Put in some modern floor tiles, buildings, streets, sidewalks. Space floor tiles, metal, grates. Modern and futureish furniture. Let me paint a Star Wars cantina. The stretch goals thus far are fine for doing up a cave or a dungeon, but pretty useless for doing anything more modern.
    Definitely this!

It's really difficult to find *good* generic modern/scifi tilesets.

I would love stretch goals to improve Decks of Cards as base system so you could play a diceless system like Poker or Faith with custom decks of cards on the charsheet, share with players hands and improve visuals. Also would love to see an option to print Maps that I create with Fantasy Grounds (no effects needed) but if I do some custom map and also play at home at the table I am able to reuse stuff instead of working twice for online and outside.

Quote Originally Posted by alfarobl View Post
    I would love stretch goals to improve Decks of Cards as base system so you could play a diceless system like Poker or Faith with custom decks of cards on the charsheet, share with players hands and improve visuals. Also would love to see an option to print Maps that I create with Fantasy Grounds (no effects needed) but if I do some custom map and also play at home at the table I am able to reuse stuff instead of working twice for online and outside.
    The maps you create in FG won't be in a format that you can print out easily. The effects etc are all in XML so it doesn't actually touch the underlying image. There's this card extension that you might find useful https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...les-Extensions
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The maps you create in FG won't be in a format that you can print out easily. The effects etc are all in XML so it doesn't actually touch the underlying image. There's this card extension that you might find useful https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...les-Extensions
    Thank you I know... To print you will need an external tool or new functionality inside FG that is why I wish it would be a stretch goal.

That extension is the one I use now, but it is very basic and doesn't support card hand sharing or much stuff besides reshuffling but you cannot control which cards are already on the players hands. So lots of limitations. That is why I wish it was added to base as a stretch goal or at least improved in the future (currently Roll20 supports deck customization ways better than our system). I wish ours was better! ;-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Muagen View Post
    Definitely this!

It's really difficult to find *good* generic modern/scifi tilesets.
    Even present day / apocalypse stuff would be nice.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'd like a way to export the maps we build in FGU as displayed (but without effects or LoS/FoW) as a jpg or png. Then we could print/save as we wish. A screen grab wouldn't be good enough because there would be a noticeable drop in quality. Exporting to jpg/png is a common feature in other map-building tools and probably would not represent a huge development investment.

I'd like to see a special client login that is optimized to work as the 'map projector'. It only shows a full screen map (whichever one is last synced to players) and can be scaled correctly for miniatures. None of the other dialogs are shown in this client.

This is very useful for those who use FG for in person playing with a TV in the table to display the maps (or an overhead projector).

I know there is an extension that basically does this, but I'd like to see it directly built in. Then in the future we can add more functionality to it. For example, the LoS masking automatically switches to the PC who's turn is active on the CT, without anyone having to interact directly with the TV client.

Thread Information