DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 33 of 132 First ... 2331323334354383 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by njohn858 View Post
    A quick way in the existing FG is to left+right click and drag to create your arrow pointer. Then left+right click on it again to remove it
    I didn't konw this. Useful, nevertheless I was lokking for a tool to pin a location in the map like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ekQ...youtu.be&t=200
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

Quote Originally Posted by Mindstalker View Post
    FGU will be compatible with the stuff you already purchased for FG classic
    With the disclaimer that it might not all be compatible at launch. From what I understand everyone is working feverishly to make sure everything works in Unity, but how much will work at launch is hard to say at this point.

Eastern USA that is Time Zone - UTC-4 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
    Question - I bought a standard licence in 2017, but bought the ultimate licence in 2018 (took a while to save up to the ultimate). Would the pricing be Rookie or Veteran?
    JennyRB

Quote Originally Posted by Gezzer View Post
    With the disclaimer that it might not all be compatible at launch. From what I understand everyone is working feverishly to make sure everything works in Unity, but how much will work at launch is hard to say at this point.
    All current DLC will work with Unity.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by JennyRB View Post
    Question - I bought a standard licence in 2017, but bought the ultimate licence in 2018 (took a while to save up to the ultimate). Would the pricing be Rookie or Veteran?
    The date when you bought your licencse at whatever level you upgrade to Unity. So since you bought the Ultimate and presumably you will be upgrading to Unity ultimate it will be 2018 and therefore Rookie.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Smoltok View Post
    I didn't konw this. Useful, nevertheless I was lokking for a tool to pin a location in the map like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ekQ...youtu.be&t=200
    There’s a lot of different things in that video. Exactly what are you looking for? Please provide a time stamp if you’re referencing anything specific in the video.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    There’s a lot of different things in that video. Exactly what are you looking for? Please provide a time stamp if you’re referencing anything specific in the video.
    The youtube link has an embedded timestamp in it. The feature he's asking about is being able to 'ping' an area on the map which focuses the players' attention on it.
    I primarily use FG for:
    13th Age
    Cypher (Numenera)

Quote Originally Posted by njohn858 View Post
    The youtube link has an embedded timestamp in it. The feature he's asking about is being able to 'ping' an area on the map which focuses the players' attention on it.
    As was seeking clarification as the poster asked to "pin a location" which means something different in FG - because you can pin a link to a location (story entry, etc.) on a map.

For "ping" like functionality, use the arrow pointer as already suggested, and also use the right-click menu to "sync client view": https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Images#Viewing

Or, if you’re using the 5E ruleset, look at the combat enhancer extension - this has map "ping" functionality.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So, eh, let's say I'm a bit ancient and purchased a Fantasy Grounds II Lite + a Fantasy Grounds II Full License around 2009.. how will that work out for the FG Unity Kickstarter pricing? :P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarlander View Post
    So, eh, let's say I'm a bit ancient and purchased a Fantasy Grounds II Lite + a Fantasy Grounds II Full License around 2009.. how will that work out for the FG Unity Kickstarter pricing? :P
    Ho grey beard - you would be a veteran.

Thread Information