DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 132 First ... 345671555105 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Don't forget to notice the option for a cloud hosted game and for public and private game listing. Sounds like their will no longer be anything Roll20 has that FG doesn't.
    If it has more dice rolling options - Like Roll20 - I’m in

Don't forget to notice the option for a cloud hosted game and for public and private game listing. Sounds like their will no longer be anything Roll20 has that FG doesn't.
    That's not the only one thing, let's be honest. The text editing in Fantasy Grounds is terrible if compared to Roll20. That will be one more thing to cover
    My twitch channel

Currently DMing:
    D&D 5e - "Waterdeep: Dragon Heist"

Language: Italian

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by st4lk3r87 View Post
    That's not the only one thing, let's be honest. The text editing in Fantasy Grounds is terrible if compared to Roll20. That will be one more thing to cover
    You mean text formatting? (And spell check!)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The interface is ugly, but this can be mock-up. The "Cloud" server is completely doable and easy to implement as it is simple routing between clients, no need to have port redirection even if the server software is taking care of this.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I'm searching for a video or something that shows the dice improvements for FGU and can't find anything. If y'all know of anything, please point me in the right direction. All I can find is the mapping videos. If there are any other non-mapping teasers/demo videos, feel free to include those as well. Thanks!

You mean text formatting? (And spell check!)
    Whoops! Yes text formatting, sorry! What I like the most about Fantasy Grounds is the DM support. But there's still a lot of space to improve in that area. Text formatting with hyperlink and auto-completion would be so good! I really hope to see the Kickstarter with a stretch goal including those features.

If Fantasy Grounds and Realm Works had a baby that would be my best VTT
    From what I know all the new VTT software are too much focused on map features. That's why I'm still with FG.
    My twitch channel

Currently DMing:

If this is a joke I will drop minimal amounts on unity when it comes about rather than my usual "everything" approach.

Rather than being excited I am just irritated, maybe that is their april fools joke... won't know until may I guess

Blog Entries
    I think one of the very early FGU discussions Moon mentioned that text formatting capabilities would be enhanced just because it will be using the tools built into Unity. but, don't recall any demo or discussion of that, plus I'm sure that any characters would have to be valid in xml/LUA.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I think one of the very early FGU discussions Moon mentioned that text formatting capabilities would be enhanced just because it will be using the tools built into Unity. but, don't recall any demo or discussion of that, plus I'm sure that any characters would have to be valid in xml/LUA.
    Yes but, by default, the text formatting options of Unity UI is not "that much". However it's still better than the current FG standard.
    My twitch channel

Currently DMing:

Thread Information