FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 58 of 132 First ... 848565758596068108 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Falselight View Post
    so if i give you 135$ i wont get access till June or is it dec?
    There's no specific date as yet for the Beta (all backers will get Beta Access). The projected date for full release is December 2019.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

so if i give you 135$ i wont get access till June or is it dec?
    I bought the Classic version yesterday and backed at the rookie a few moments ago (late to the party)

i have never used KS i back it for 135 does it charge my card today since you made your goal or does in charge at end of the KS

i have never used KS i back it for 135 does it charge my card today since you made your goal or does in charge at end of the KS
    All funds will be extracted when the KS ends.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

At the end of May when the Kickstarter ends.

I am currently an ultimate subscription member and I would like to back newcomer - ultimate. Will I retain all of my purchased add-ons? I have the vast majority of 5e content.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by malnourish View Post
    I am currently an ultimate subscription member and I would like to back newcomer - ultimate. Will I retain all of my purchased add-ons? I have the vast majority of 5e content.
    Yes, all purchased content (such as DLC, but not the license itself) is forward compatible.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Yes, all purchased content (such as DLC, but not the license itself) is forward compatible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus
    I don't think so since you can hold multiple licenses. Buying the Ultimate on KS would just be like buying a new license. It'll have no connection to your other one since licenses aren't tied to accounts.
    If licenses are not tied to accounts how do I ensure the content I purchased on my account transfers from my subscription to my new standalone ultimate license? Apologies if I'm missing something obvious. I appreciate the help.
    Last edited by malnourish; May 1st, 2019 at 20:25. Reason: clarify question

Am I reading this right - that having bought BOTH a Standard, and then an Ultimate license earlier (not unlike a Founder's pack on an MMO), if I want to transition either of those keys to the unity client, I literally have to pay double the amount to do so than if I had just waited until recently.....? Or is this just something for the Kickstarter and Ultimate keys will rollover anyways? I'm completely lost.

Quote Originally Posted by malnourish View Post
    If licenses are not tied to accounts how do I ensure the content I purchased on my account transfers from my subscription to my new standalone ultimate license? Apologies if I'm missing something obvious. I appreciate the help.
    Purchases of DLC is tied to your Fantasy Grounds website username. Just like with FG Classic now - you put your account details (username and password) in the FG application, and this is what is used when you run an update to determine what products you've purchased.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information