DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    I just wish the oracles, the gods of knowledge would tell me when I a mere mortal FGU supporter, unfortunately a beta supporter, will be able to put this marvel to work.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I just wish the oracles, the gods of knowledge would tell me when I a mere mortal FGU supporter, unfortunately a beta supporter, will be able to put this marvel to work.
    I'd say not before it's in beta...but that's just a wild guess For real though, nobody knows for sure right now.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Blog Entries
    We are hoping for some time in October. I would say that date is at medium risk currently.

When I say October, our developers are thinking Oct 30. Kickstarter Backers are thinking Oct. 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We are hoping for some time in October. I would say that date is at medium risk currently.

When I say October, our developers are thinking Oct 30. Kickstarter Backers are thinking Oct. 1st.
    That's ok because what people just read was end of September.

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    That's ok because what people just read was end of September.
    I definitely heard tomorrow.

But then tomorrow never comes...

I read “medium risk” from devs, I think Dec 12th or Jan 20th.

That’s not a diss (I’m a developer) and I figure “medium” is “high” due to “the hidden arm” and that pushes it back to later in November sometime. Now, after reacting to the surprises, they need to retest and feel confident the scramble ended up in a great place. A minor issue or two will crop up but while small, not something they want in a first impression. Then, unless all are non-Christian and/or practicing consumerists, the XMas holidays and family distractions come in so if it isn’t released by early Dec, they’d probably code freeze. Hence, early Jan.

That all said, I have NOOOOOO clue lol, I hope it’s soon but I’m happy to wait for a product that will be reviewed effusively and steal potential and maybe even current Other brand VTT folks towards FG.

Hopefully it will be released in Beta in decent condition sooner than later but only when they feel it is gtg vs our greedy hearts ask for it

And then... Released to widespread acclaim.
    “Let the pigeons be loosed!”

** erase was WAY off topic question **
    Last edited by Varsuuk; September 12th, 2019 at 18:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    I read “medium risk” from devs, I think Dec 12th or Jan 20th.

That’s not a diss (I’m a developer) and I figure “medium” is “high” ... (etc.)
    I have it on good authority it will be out by this evening, do your taxes, bake fresh bread, and double as a house automation AI. Something about the magic of blockchain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    I have it on good authority it will be out by this evening, do your taxes, bake fresh bread, and double as a house automation AI. Something about the magic of blockchain.
    And here I thought MY company (NASDAQ) was all in on Blockchain we are outdone!

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post

That's the way it always works. Developers say soon. The fans think a couple hours is soon.

Thread Information