5E Character Create Playlist
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce View Post
    Dave surely has his hands full if others are have the same issue. No I didn't call him Shirley! But I almost said he was surly; but in that case he surely may be surly.
    Now I'm really confused!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce View Post
    Trenloe, it is probably why there is no Live Feed on Twitch right now. Dave surely has his hands full if others are have the same issue. No I didn't call him Shirley! But I almost said he was surly; but in that case he surely may be surly.
    This is one of those "there/their/they're" situations isn't it?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

It took a bit of back and forth, but my key / date / account age issue has been solved and I got my Kickstarter pledge rewards locked in.

Thanks to everyone here and at FG Support for the help!

Blog Entries
    I think I've ironed out the issues in the fulfillment process and caught up with any support emails about it. If you contacted us at support and didn't see a response yet, please try it again first and then contact us again if you still have issues. I've been handling these all directly.

From my point of view, you've done an excellent job, sir. Thank you.

I'm having issue with a veteran ultimate reward. Bought Ultimate Upgrade license back in 2016 through Steam, and it won't accept it as valid key for the reward. Have already sent email to support.

Sounds like a similar problem for several, so I expect we'll get resolution pretty soon.

And now it is working! Yay!

[Edit] Spoke too soon. The button to select that tier became enabled, but after clicking on it, I get error "You do not fulfill the requirements for the Veteran Upgrade - Ultimate reward yet. Please provide a suitable license key.8:12".

If it helps any, I've tried the page on both FireFox and IE11.
    Last edited by Xemit; June 28th, 2019 at 21:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Xemit View Post
    I'm having issue with a veteran ultimate reward. Bought Ultimate Upgrade license back in 2016 through Steam, and it won't accept it as valid key for the reward. Have already sent email to support.

Sounds like a similar problem for several, so I expect we'll get resolution pretty soon.
    I got responses from Support within 15-20min. But they might be getting busier as more people in the US are getting home from work right now. But they are resolving these issues quickly.

Blog Entries
    Nice system Doug, except their is no "Save" or "Finalize" button. So I assume after selecting what I wanted and spending my money I'm done?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Nice system Doug, except their is no "Save" or "Finalize" button. So I assume after selecting what I wanted and spending my money I'm done?
    The button should be at the very bottom of the page. It was for me.

Thread Information