5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 8 of 132 First ... 6789101858108 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Mytherus View Post
    many moons ago I decided to be VERY cynical of anything announced on April 1st. I still stick to that today so .....I'll just say "neat" for now in case this is april fools, I'll wait a couple days if it turns out legit I'll allow myself to be more expressive with excitement.
    This. 100% this. Terrible day to announce something 'real'.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

I think that SmiteWorks are totally justified in having a little fun with this announcement after all the work they must have had to put into this project. I can't wait till May!

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    This should finally clear it up.

Still not sure these clarify things. I sure hope it is real, a more definitive answer would be better. Or at least a fullscreen screenshot of the kickstarter project page he created, even if it is not available for public viewing yet on Kicktstarter.com
    Last edited by twseifert; April 2nd, 2019 at 01:35.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twseifert View Post
    Still not sure these clarify things. I sure hope it is real, a more definitive answer would be better. Or at least a fullscreen screenshot of the kickstarter project page he created, even if it is not available for public viewing yet on Kicktstarter.com
    Or keep thing up in the air for a little longer. Let the buzz buzz and then tell everyone one to tune in to FG Fridays this Friday to find out more!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Or keep thing up in the air for a little longer. Let the buzz buzz and then tell everyone one to tune in to FG Fridays this Friday to find out more!
    Yup!

I am just glad I saw this on April Fools Day, so I didnt immediately fall for it and get my Hope's up. I can now be cautiously optimistc/skeptical.

April Fools is yesterday here on the other side of the Intl date line
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Quote Originally Posted by Ampersandrew View Post
    ISO 8601 format is 2019-05-01, which make a lot of sense and has the benefit of sorting properly when you use it in file names
    This, always this

Good morning East Coast! So.. . is Doug still wearing his green shirt or we got a Kickstarter FGU shirt on this morning

What a crazy streak of excitement yesterday! Can't wait!
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

You mean text formatting? (And spell check!)
    As someone who loves to highlight text different colors (monsters=red, conditional actions=orange, environmental details=green, etc.) I would love to have this as a feature.
    FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Postponed New date To Be Confirmed.
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info..

Thread Information