FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 98 of 132 First ... 488896979899100108 ... Last
    I cannot wait for the [Fx] properties on Maps, being able to animate moving stars and the ociasional comet against a space background in Starfinder is going to be twisted.

And if I can't move stars against the background of space at least I can make it rain!

I am literally going to be like two hours to late to get my 30 dollar pledge for Unity in. It says like 48 hours from now and I get paid around two pm on the 30th. Ugh. Is there a way to extend this somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by kevdog45 View Post
    I am literally going to be like two hours to late to get my 30 dollar pledge for Unity in. It says like 48 hours from now and I get paid around two pm on the 30th. Ugh. Is there a way to extend this somehow?
    Kickstarter will take the payment from your payment method within a few hours of the end of the Kickstarter. So, it *may* be the time you need. However, if it's a credit card you're using, and the payment fails - you'll be given the opportunity to retry or supply another payment method. You'll have up to 2 weeks to arrange for a payment that succeeds.

Hope the above is useful info and applies to your situation.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

As long as it isn't currently overdrawn, you can re-enter the info after and it will go through.

I have a question about Dropbox and Unity. I would love to place my campaign database on Dropbox. There are some problems with this now. Will unity allow us to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Plaindog View Post
    I have a question about Dropbox and Unity. I would love to place my campaign database on Dropbox. There are some problems with this now. Will unity allow us to do this?
    You can do this now and I doubt Unity will be any different. What is not advised is that you sync Dropbox or any other cloud storage since this can cause corrupted campaign files. Just make sure that you switch off syncing when you are using FG; or better do it manually.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I tried to pay, but my card was declined. The help of Kickstarter was not really a help. Nice, I will miss the pledge, because the payment of Kickstarter sucks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PietDeBacker View Post
    I tried to pay, but my card was declined. The help of Kickstarter was not really a help. Nice, I will miss the pledge, because the payment of Kickstarter sucks.
    I would suggest contacting the number on the back of your credit card and then let them know that the transaction should be approved. Then re-try the pledge within Kickstarter. If it is declined, it is being declined from the side of your credit card company. They try to protect us from "potential fraud" but often go too far. I routinely have legitimate purchases that get denied by my CC companies.

There's no number on the back of the card. The banks are closed for 5 days.

Blog Entries
    It may differ by country, but every credit card in the United States has a phone # on the back for customer support. You may need to look them up through some other method if it is not provided or use an alternate credit card.

Thread Information