5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 11 of 132 First ... 9101112132161111 ... Last
    Making announcements on April 1st is not a vert good decision but if this is real, i can't wait.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I'm not familiar with DisplayLink at all. Sorry.
    DisplayLink is a driver used by USB docks to allow multiple monitors to be used. I know it is used by my Dell USB dock,but I think it is used by others as well. (i.e. top allow a USB connection to the dock that then has HDMI or DisplyPort connections to multiple monitors).

If you want a setup you can test it with, let me know. But I don't see how you can try to test compatibility with every type of driver out there

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I've had problems with Display Link with lots of different programs. If you are going to try and use it, you have to not let it update itself and try different versions until you find the one that works with the combination of programs you want it to work with.
    I currently use DisplayLink with no issues, save for with LOTRO.

So I have to make Kickstarter account now? :O
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I'm not familiar with DisplayLink at all. Sorry.
    I see. Well, it's a protocol/program used in port replicators and docking stations. I've been using it for years with a laptop to run my FG2 campaigns. It would really displease this longtime user if I suddently couldn't use your program with your new version.

SmiteWorks, I beg you on my knees : PLEEEEAASE give us a good documentation. The actual one is so old. I'm ready to pay a supplement for a good SDK for rulesets, modules, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by lochost View Post
    SmiteWorks, I beg you on my knees : PLEEEEAASE give us a good documentation. The actual one is so old. I'm ready to pay a supplement for a good SDK for rulesets, modules, etc.
    **** yeah, I would pay for this for sure!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

They updated their Facebook page about an hour ago saying the kickstarter launches May 1. It's looking like it's for reals!
    https://www.facebook.com/fantasygrou...6024001031630/
    I primarily use FG for:
    13th Age
    Cypher (Numenera)

But Doug does still have that shanigan's t-shirt...
    Last edited by Nylanfs; April 2nd, 2019 at 19:22.

I will .... 'Curb my enthusiasm' as the kick starter is announced on the 1st of May, but technically we have been informed about FGU for over 2 years now, so lets see what the 'delivery date 'is ..

Signed... Cynic
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    UK Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder
    Discord: Mavrik6666#9572

Thread Information