STAR TREK 2d20
    I had issues to get the whole thing done, but the team really helped me, in a very kind and professional way, they were very patient with me. THANK YOU to all the team, especially Doug who followed almost entirely my case.

'love you guys ! I can't wait to try this Beta !

All done... and yes a good trick is to then update your FG Classic, and the new packs appear.

Question : any idea of launch of the Beta ?
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    UK Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder
    Discord: Mavrik6666#9572

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrik6666 View Post
    Question : any idea of launch of the Beta ?
    See Kickstarter update #14.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok, got my Ultimate rewards, updated the classic client... go into tokens... see nothing new.

How do I access the new tokens within a 5e campaign?

Blog Entries
    Activate them under Tokens > Modules. I checked your account and they are linked there (as seen on Store > Order History).

That did it. thank you.

Im new to fantasy ground so missed out on the unity kick starter, will there be another opportunity to back the project or will it just be when its released? Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkeyb39 View Post
    Im new to fantasy ground so missed out on the unity kick starter, will there be another opportunity to back the project or will it just be when its released? Thanks
    When it's released.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeyb39 View Post
    You could find someone who has yet to lock in their pledge and get them to add another unity key that can then be gifted to you.
    Not ideal, but it is an option if you know anyone.

(my pledge is locked, so I cannot assist with this though. I did this for two of my players who had forgot to back though)

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    You could find someone who has yet to lock in their pledge and get them to add another unity key that can then be gifted to you.
    Not ideal, but it is an option if you know anyone.

(my pledge is locked, so I cannot assist with this though. I did this for two of my players who had forgot to back though)
    Oh would never had thought of anything like that. Unfortunately im so new im still hunting for my first game so i dont really know anyone yet haha. But thanks to you both .

Thread Information