DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries
    There will be a lot of things to test with a single client system as the GM separate from having players connected. We will then want to open up the network testing (which is our next focus) so we can find issues that will affect running a complete game. Finally, once that is working for players who all have licenses, we will want to test Demo/Free accounts and make sure those will work before we make it publicly available for sale to non-Kickstarter backers. This phased approach to Beta testing will allow us to focus our attention better.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    There will be a lot of things to test with a single client system as the GM separate from having players connected. We will then want to open up the network testing (which is our next focus) so we can find issues that will affect running a complete game. Finally, once that is working for players who all have licenses, we will want to test Demo/Free accounts and make sure those will work before we make it publicly available for sale to non-Kickstarter backers. This phased approach to Beta testing will allow us to focus our attention better.
    Sounds like the correct approach to me

I am curious, can we run 2 instances of Fantasy Grounds Unity one a server, and the other a client for testing player client view on our systems like we do Fantasy Grounds Classic?

Quote Originally Posted by DwightLee View Post
    I am curious, can we run 2 instances of Fantasy Grounds Unity one a server, and the other a client for testing player client view on our systems like we do Fantasy Grounds Classic?
    Yes
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Mar del Plata, Argentina (Half a year) Williamsburg, Florida, Us (The other half)
    Thats actually really good, i run a regular game at home and use a pc and a tablet, 2 instances of FG, one with the dungeon master stuff and the other one as a player conected to it, on the tablet i share the screen of the player instance via discord (kinda convoluted, but it works)

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yes
    Very good, I dont think I could properly work on my campaign without doing that

And working on my hombrew campaign is exactly how I will be spending my Beta time.

Blog Entries

Fantasy Grounds Beta Build Scheduled for Release on October 28th

Kickstarter Announcement #20 is titled "Fantasy Grounds Beta Build Scheduled for Release on October 28th"
    Probably something most of you want to check out
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2657265

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Exciting!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Wow... very excited!

Thread Information