5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 22 of 132 First ... 1220212223243272122 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroghost View Post
    Will we be allowed to stream campaigns in the FG Unity beta or will there be a NDA like many other betas?
    For TaleSpire, it is allowed...

I wonder if it will be an issue that my FG account and my KS account use different email addresses.

Yeah! So cool I can't wait for the release! Thank for all the hard work. Go team!
    VR Gaming on I9 9900K RTX 3090 ( 4k on the go on I7 6700HQ 965M )
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate in HD
    member_gqwebb

Yay!

So does this mean when we buy a map packs for Pathfinder or Starfinder like modular ones we can use multiple instances and actually put them together? Because if that's the case you can count me in on this Kickstarter! Well you can count me in regardless as Fantasy Grounds is my life but... you know what I mean!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    So does this mean when we buy a map packs for Pathfinder or Starfinder like modular ones we can use multiple instances and actually put them together? Because if that's the case you can count me in on this Kickstarter! Well you can count me in regardless as Fantasy Grounds is my life but... you know what I mean!
    Yes. Stay tuned for more on this later.

For streaming during the beta, we will probably have an NDA in place that helps control this a bit and then we will give people the green light at a certain stage to share their streams.

I can't wait for this and get my hands on the beta, so exciting!

As I've bought and buy all of my FG content through Steam and would like to keep it that way. Will we get a product key to activate FGU on Steam as well if we back the Kickstarter?

Given that I can't wait to give you my money!
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; April 9th, 2019 at 14:26.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    I can't wait for this and get my hands on the beta, so exciting!

As I've bought and buy all of my FG content through Steam and would like to keep it that way. Will we get a product key to activate FGU on Steam as well if we back the Kickstarter?

Given that I can't wait to give you my money!
    The Beta won't be available on Steam but will be added later for a launch of the final version. At that time, we will send keys to Valve to set up for activation for those of you who want your library to be managed on Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    The Beta won't be available on Steam but will be added later for a launch of the final version. At that time, we will send keys to Valve to set up for activation for those of you who want your library to be managed on Steam.
    So if I bought FG Ultimate via Steam I need to wait for the final version and can not participate in the beta (if there will be one ;-) )?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KervyN View Post
    So if I bought FG Ultimate via Steam I need to wait for the final version and can not participate in the beta (if there will be one ;-) )?
    No, you will still be able to participate. You would be running FGU outside of Steam during the Beta period. After it launches on Steam, you can use your key to add it to your Steam account. It won't be a new key. Steam will treat it as if you bought it on Steam all along. This is how people currently handle Fantasy Grounds Classic when they bought it before it came to Steam.

Thread Information