DICE PACKS BUNDLE

CoreRPG - Item Identification Option

This extension works with all CoreRPG based rulesets that use isIdentified.

If you want to have all items identified for players (not use the item identification system) this extension is for you.

This extension adds a option to the "House Rules" section of the campaign settings "Items: Identification".

With the value set to OFF (default) it will automatically make sure items placed on character sheets or into the Party Sheet/Inventory section will be identified (green) even if the item was unidentified.

With the value set to ON it will not touch the identified field. Meaning if the item placed into the character sheet or party inventory is not identified, it will stay unidentified.

Download here:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hi,

is there any chance this could be expanded to offer 'Unidentified' as the default option? That would be a massive help to me, and I think possibly many others.

Completely understand if it's not possible or not something you have the time to do, but I thought I'd ask just in case.

Cheers for all your work,

Simon

Thread Information